Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Wtb: medium beefed sliders

Old 05-10-2013, 08:00 PM   #1
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Wtb: medium beefed sliders

I thought I'd give it a shot to see I anyone was selling a used pair of bolt on or maybe weld on beefed sliders. I want a size medium. If I don't find used ill just buy new later on
Thanks!
Old 05-14-2013, 05:05 PM   #3
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
How about these? When I bought them I was told the were original Demello's. I can tell you that 9\2012 I grinded them to bare metal, put 4 coats of primer and 4 coats of black on them. I have jacked the truck up on them to see how strong they were. I am going Bro and lifting more plus 35's in the next month so these are coming off this weekend. $100 plus shipping. Using Fastnel... it is slow but cheap. Guessing $50ish... but I could find out. That is just dirt on them.
Attached Thumbnails
Wtb: medium beefed sliders-wp_20130507_001-1-.jpg   Wtb: medium beefed sliders-wp_20130507_002-1-.jpg  
Old 05-14-2013, 06:37 PM   #4
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
I'm actually looking for the beefed ones becaus of their style and medium because they stick out a good distance to step up on.