1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bauer swing out hitch rack

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by focotacoma, May 11, 2013.

1. May 11, 2013 at 7:13 AM
    focotacoma

focotacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fort Collins
    Vehicle:
    07 Speedway Blue 4x4 TRD off-road
    Im getting there......
    Hey everybody, I have a Bauer Revolution bike rack for sale, it is for a 2 inch hitch receiver, and holds four bikes through a clamping system. It is perfect for the tacoma because it rotates out and locks with the bikes still on its so you can lower the tailgate really easily. It is built from steel so its pretty heavy duty, I have put everything from downhill bikes to carbon road bikes. I have driven across the country with this rack multiple times and its great. The clamping mechanism locks for all bikes and does absolutely zero damage to your frame. The rack also has a locking hitch pin (all locks are keyed the same).

Reason I am selling is i got a new bike rack and dont need this one anymore. It has very few scratches/shows some use but not much. The pics below are not mine but they give you an idea.

The rack is located in Northern Colorado and I could deliver it potentially around there if you wanted to meet. I would rather not ship cause it would cost a lot (probably like 50lb plus) and its big.

Asking $250

2. May 12, 2013 at 4:04 PM
    focotacoma

focotacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fort Collins
    Vehicle:
    07 Speedway Blue 4x4 TRD off-road
    Im getting there......
    Bump....Price drop to $200

Products Discussed in

To Top