Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

For Sale, KR Fab rear bumper

Old 05-11-2013, 07:46 PM   #1
Zlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant future

Name: Rich
Zlagger's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale, KR Fab rear bumper

While I really like my rear bumper, It will not be compatible with the rear end modifications I am making. So instead of cutting it to make it work, I am selling it.

This powder coated tube bumper was made about 6 months ago. $200

The bumper is covered in shop dust.
Old 05-11-2013, 07:54 PM   #2
Zlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant future

Zlagger's Tacoma Gallery
Almost forgot...
Bumper is located in San Jose!
Old 05-11-2013, 07:55 PM   #3
k20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joseph
k20me's Tacoma Gallery
Nice dude! Kenny makes good stuff!
Old 05-11-2013, 07:57 PM   #4

Zlagger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k20me View Post
Nice dude! Kenny makes good stuff!
Yeah he does. That's why I don't want to chop it up.
Old 05-11-2013, 08:02 PM   #5
wolverine768 is on a distinguished road

wolverine768's Tacoma Gallery
will it fit 2013?

I'm in Los Angeles. Will that bumper fit a 2013 dcsb? what does it weigh?
Old 05-11-2013, 10:00 PM   #7
NUMB LOCK is a splendid one to beholdNUMB LOCK is a splendid one to beholdNUMB LOCK is a splendid one to beholdNUMB LOCK is a splendid one to beholdNUMB LOCK is a splendid one to beholdNUMB LOCK is a splendid one to beholdNUMB LOCK is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bob I.
NUMB LOCK's Tacoma Gallery
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlagger View Post
Almost forgot...
Bumper is located in San Jose!
Would you be willing to ship it?
Old 05-11-2013, 10:18 PM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
God damn it! I'd buy this right now if you were in Az!
Old 05-11-2013, 10:32 PM   #9
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Tempting. I have family/friends in San Jose too.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:34 PM   #10
hondarider215 will become famous soon enough

Name: Wes
hondarider215's Tacoma Gallery
I was gonna have Kenny make me one soon. You have any pics of this on your truck?
Old 05-11-2013, 10:47 PM   #11

Zlagger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverine768 View Post
I'm in Los Angeles. Will that bumper fit a 2013 dcsb? what does it weigh?
Bumper will fit, not sure of the weight, but less than the stocker
Old 05-11-2013, 10:48 PM   #12

Zlagger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
This is a hell of a price
Yup
Old 05-11-2013, 10:49 PM   #13

Zlagger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondarider215 View Post
I was gonna have Kenny make me one soon. You have any pics of this on your truck?
I don't think I do, but I believe RJ has the same one on his truck. I'll find a pic
Old 05-11-2013, 10:50 PM   #14

Quote:
I don't think I do, but I believe RJ has the same one on his truck. I'll find a pic
Alright I'll take a look too if you can't find one.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:52 PM   #15

Zlagger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NUMB LOCK View Post
Would you be willing to ship it?
If you pay for freight, I'll ship to china! It's not a small item though. PM me if serious.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:55 PM   #16
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Interested. Any idea how much shipping would be to 78934?
Old 05-11-2013, 10:57 PM   #17

Zlagger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondarider215 View Post
Alright I'll take a look too if you can't find one.
My bad, it's Special_K,
First two pics show it well.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-diego-ca.html
Old 05-11-2013, 10:59 PM   #18
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Does this bumper work with a stock tailgate?

To be more specific, does the tailgate hit the bumper in the down position?
Old 05-11-2013, 11:00 PM   #19

Quote:
My bad, it's Special_K,
First two pics show it well.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-diego-ca.html
Looks pretty sweet! Are you making a trip anytime soon a little closer to La? I'd be willing to drive but its pretty far
Old 05-11-2013, 11:04 PM   #20

Zlagger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Interested. Any idea how much shipping would be to 78934?
I'll find out for you, but it's going to take a bit. My truck is in the shop being built right now. So I won't have access to it till Monday. Then, I'll have to get it measured & weighed before I can even look up freight.