Here's the replacement
I've finally outgrown my Tacoma. I love it to death, but it simply can't haul what I ask it to comfortably so I'm upgrading to a Tundra. I've talked to the dealer about trade-in and they've offered me a decent amount. I can't pull the trigger until July 1st at the earliest though due to having to wait on Factory Employee Incentives to kick in. This gives me about 6 weeks to try and sell it.
TRD Sport Package
73,221+ miles (I'm still driving it but trying not to to keep the miles below 75k before trade-in)
It's mostly stock with the following upgrades:
- WeatherTech floor mats (front and rear in Black) [I still have the carpet factory ones as well in almost new condition]
- Matching Spare - (Alloy wheel to match the TRD Sport wheels, with matching tire)
- URD Short Throw Shifter - this was installed on the day I got the truck and has been in it ever since.
- AFE Re-usable Air Filter (this is not a CAI, just the replacement filter)
- Added hooks in the bed (See picture)
- Bed rail cleats from a Tundra (I may or may not keep these, but leave the factory Tacoma cleats)
- BF Goodrich All-Terrain TA tires (5 total, 4 x 30% life, 1 x 90% life)
- Always-On Fog-light mod.
I'm asking $19,995 or best offer. Located in Northern Virginia. Willing to meet locals within 50 miles (again, need to keep the miles down). If I don't get any bites by the 2nd week of July, it's getting traded in.
It was in an accident, rear-ended, but only effected the rear bumper and tail-gate, both were replaced with factory parts (all bolt on stuff) so no body work what-so-ever has been done to the truck. While it was getting those items replaced I had the emblems painted flat black with automotive-grade paint (no rattle-can here).
Serviced regularly (even the 60k).
Either PM Me, or call/text me at (2+3)71 482 927(10-1)
Thanks for looking!
[UPDATE] - Added more pictures of the interior as requested by others. As you can see there are no stains on any of the interior, I've kept all the cloth as clean as I could and covered it up when I knew it was going to be a muddy weekend.