Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2012 grill, rear bumper in beautiful chrome, like new

Old 05-13-2013, 08:34 PM   #1
minerally will become famous soon enoughminerally will become famous soon enough
minerally's Tacoma Gallery
2012 grill, rear bumper in beautiful chrome, like new

i bought a new 2012 DCLB last october. it then took me two weeks to find this site, learn it was ok to want to take parts off a brand new truck and replace them with ones i could buy on the internet and then another week for shipping and installation.

so, i have a grill surround i ran for three weeks in chrome:

and a rear bumper with the same mileage, also in beautiful chrome:

i would like to get these parts, packed in the boxes the new parts came in, out of my garage.

for the grill, i'm asking 70 plus actual shipping

for the rear bumper 80 plus the shipping.

i also have the five tires the truck came with (they are dunlop something or others, 245/75/16) which i changed out the same day i bought the truck (not that they suck or anything.) they have about 90 miles on them. if you're close to omaha, nebraska, i would deliver them to you for 250.

i see now there are only four tires in the pic. i have all five though.

and here is a pic of my truck now (i bought the bsp oem grill and rear bumper (which i then had a body shop paint bsp) for around 400 total with tax and shipping, not including the bumper painting and change out which was 175)). i put bfg at 265/70/16s on.

Old 05-13-2013, 08:38 PM   #2
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
great prices! too far though
Old 05-13-2013, 10:02 PM   #3
Island Cruiser is on a distinguished road
Island Cruiser's Tacoma Gallery
Best prices yet. GLWS!
Old 05-13-2013, 10:06 PM   #4
I'd rather be fishing..
SWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: james
SWCB's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you get he oem bumper? Been looking for one for a while last piece of chrome on the truck!
Old 05-14-2013, 06:44 AM   #5
minerally will become famous soon enoughminerally will become famous soon enough
both grill and bumper came from toyota of dallas' toyotapartsales.com.
Old 05-14-2013, 06:55 AM   #6
I'd rather be fishing..
SWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: james
SWCB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by minerally View Post
Thanks man and welcome to tacoma world!!
Old 05-14-2013, 05:09 PM   #7
my prices for these "like new" items are the best on this site. have had some interest via pm. topping
Old 05-14-2013, 05:17 PM   #8
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
As stated great prices. Glws!
Old 05-15-2013, 12:47 AM   #9
S1000RR will become famous soon enough
S1000RR's Tacoma Gallery
How much for shipping to 98208 for the bumper?
Old 05-15-2013, 07:39 AM   #10
Luke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant future
EMS:
Name: Luke
Luke01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by minerally View Post
Still in the Dallas area? Check your PM's
Old 05-15-2013, 09:08 PM   #11
tasnowma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtasnowma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtasnowma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtasnowma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtasnowma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtasnowma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtasnowma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtasnowma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtasnowma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtasnowma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtasnowma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
tasnowma's Tacoma Gallery
I want the rear bumper if you still have it. Check your PMs
Old 05-17-2013, 05:39 AM   #12
tasnowma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtasnowma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtasnowma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtasnowma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtasnowma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtasnowma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtasnowma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtasnowma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtasnowma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtasnowma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtasnowma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
tasnowma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ Sun Lover View Post
OP / minerally,
You could have had the rear bumper de-chromed. I had mine de-chromed and powder coated for less then the cost to buy the base black primered bumper. But I have a Super White.

Just an FYI,
AZ
Hey AZ, how much did it run you to have your bumper dechromed and painted super white? I want to do this exact thing because I can't find a stock super white bumper for the life of me.
Old 05-18-2013, 05:26 PM   #13
now you tell me, az.

that said, my outcome was good. just would like to get these pristine parts to a new home.

fyi: bumper will ship in 68x13x10 box, around 20 lbs. from 68025. if you want to learn the shipping price to your zip, check your favorite shipper's website.

grill: 48x13x10 and 10 lbs. also from 68025.

thanks.
Old 05-25-2013, 03:54 PM   #14
new, even lower prices on these like-new parts!

rear bumper in chrome: 125 shipped to lower 48.

chrome grill: 95 shipped.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:54 PM   #15
EXTREMEFUN1300 is on a distinguished road
EXTREMEFUN1300's Tacoma Gallery
Will you do $200 for both shipped? If so I'll take them. Do you use paypal?
Old 05-28-2013, 06:47 AM   #16
ybuptyt is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
ybuptyt's Tacoma Gallery
grill and bumper

pm'd
Old 05-29-2013, 06:52 AM   #17
thes items have been sold. thanks.