Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Famous Fab Hood Mounts

Old 05-13-2013, 09:37 PM   #1
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Famous Fab Hood Mounts

SOLD!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Famous Fab Hood Mounts-image.jpg  
Old 05-13-2013, 09:47 PM   #2
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't you just purchase these? They would look real good on your Taco
Old 05-14-2013, 09:01 AM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
Didn't you just purchase these? They would look real good on your Taco
Yeah I got em last week and they did look sic!

I'm just going a different direction is all...there's pics of them installed on trucks in the link I've provided and my build lol

I sold all my lights to buy a 22" double row...so I don't need these
Old 05-14-2013, 10:21 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomataco2 View Post
Wish they were for a 1st gen . Glws
Me too, thanks man!!
Old 05-14-2013, 06:18 PM   #7

Bump

These things look sick with little led cubes guys!
Old 05-14-2013, 06:41 PM   #8

Sold!!