Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 2 washable air filters - K&N and TRD

Old 05-17-2013, 02:23 PM   #1
fafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
fafafahey's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to fafafahey
FS: 2 washable air filters - K&N and TRD

The K&N filter is from my '06 that I traded in a couple years back. I had put it in my '12. Probably has about 25K on it. I got the '12 boosted so it came with a TRD washable filter. TRD filter has about 5K on it. After boost, I upgraded to a Volant CAI. Therefore, don't need either.

$35 for each filter. They are both oiled. Shipping $10 to CONUS. I take PayPal. Let me know which one you want.

This is why I'm selling!

If you want both, how about $60 plus shipping?
Old 05-17-2013, 04:56 PM   #3
Danno 1948 will become famous soon enough
Marines: L/corpal
Name: Dan
Danno 1948's Tacoma Gallery
filter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fafafahey View Post
Sale pending on one of them

I'll take the other one ,if you still got it...
Old 05-18-2013, 03:34 PM   #6
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
This is why I'm selling!

If you want both, how about $60 plus shipping?[/QUOTE]

Is that a volant intake converted to TRD?
Old 05-18-2013, 03:38 PM   #7
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on der boost.................I still have my stock paper and the trd gauze filters too.
The new intake getting rid of all the baffles/silencers rlly wakes up the blower and makes the whine shine through doesn't it?

Quote:
The K&N filter is from my '06 that I traded in a couple years back. I had put it in my '12. Probably has about 25K on it. I got the '12 boosted so it came with a TRD washable filter. TRD filter has about 5K on it. After boost, I upgraded to a Volant CAI. Therefore, don't need either.

$35 for each filter. They are both oiled. Shipping $10 to CONUS. I take PayPal. Let me know which one you want.

This is why I'm selling!

Old 05-20-2013, 08:22 AM   #8
Bridgerb123 is on a distinguished road
Bridgerb123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

This is why I'm selling!

Is that a volant intake with scoop? Any problems with sensors? Looks sweet!
Old 05-22-2013, 12:14 PM   #9
A-TRAC Equipped
speedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
speedydave's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have the TRD filter? If so I will take it.
Old 05-23-2013, 02:00 AM   #10
jamesnev is on a distinguished road
Name: James
jamesnev's Tacoma Gallery
ill take the TRD if its still available
Old 05-25-2013, 05:29 AM   #11
fafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomonazul View Post
This is why I'm selling!

Is that a volant intake converted to TRD?[/QUOTE]

It is a Volant intake with a custom etched lid made by TW member Coupe. He did a fantastic job!
Old 05-25-2013, 05:30 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedydave View Post
Do you still have the TRD filter? If so I will take it.
Both still available, PM'd you
Old 05-25-2013, 05:41 AM   #13
A-TRAC Equipped
speedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
speedydave's Tacoma Gallery
payment for the TRD sent
Old 05-25-2013, 05:43 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesnev View Post
ill take the TRD if its still available
PM'd