Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

For Sale- ARE shell, spydertrax

Old 05-21-2013, 02:06 PM   #1
txduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ryan
txduckhunter's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale- ARE shell, spydertrax

I am selling my ARE shell. It is radiant red and fits long bed Tacos. Asking 1,000 OBO for the shell. Make an offer. Located in Waco TX

Also may sell my spydertrax but I have to make sure I am trading my truck in first on those.
Attached Thumbnails
For Sale- ARE shell, spydertrax-img_0022.jpg  
Old 05-21-2013, 03:44 PM   #2
3ps14 is on a distinguished road

3ps14's Tacoma Gallery
let me know if you sell the spidertrax
Old 05-22-2013, 11:07 AM   #3
txduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to behold

Bump. Need this sold. Will not turn down a reasonable offer.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:47 AM   #4

Bump again, this thing has the full back door, metal screens in the windows, and LEDs. Make me an offer.
Old 05-23-2013, 08:52 PM   #5

Bump
Old 05-26-2013, 10:19 AM   #6

Price is down to 800$ OBO. It's just sitting in my garage now, need it gone. Will take a reasonable offer.
Old 05-29-2013, 07:30 PM   #7

750$
Old 05-31-2013, 04:38 AM   #9

Sorry, should have updated. Already sold the spydertrax locally. Just have the top left. Somebody already has dibs on my floor mats. I know I have some other stuff if I get a chance this weekend i will put it up for free.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:11 PM   #10

Bump
Old 06-06-2013, 10:32 AM   #11

650$ OBO
Old 06-07-2013, 05:53 AM   #12
schleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Daniel
schleygo's Tacoma Gallery
Can you shoot me a few more pics a few different angles. I live in Ft Worth and have a Radiant red, so this may work for me.

Wait, that's a 6foot bed, disregard. Dam it!
Old 06-07-2013, 09:33 AM   #13

Damnit!! haha. Well still for sale.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:35 AM   #14
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
If you were closer this beauty would be sitting on my truck. Good luck with the sale.
Old 06-07-2013, 10:01 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazylegs View Post
If you were closer this beauty would be sitting on my truck. Good luck with the sale.
Roadtrip! You could come down enjoy the weather and hit Hidden Falls with the Texas Tacos!
Old 06-09-2013, 08:57 AM   #16

Come on guys. $650 for. 1500$ Shell. Get it off my porch
Old 06-14-2013, 07:54 AM   #17

Bump bump bump!
Old 06-14-2013, 07:58 AM   #18
bzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the rough
bzzr2's Tacoma Gallery
that shell is killer wicked, wish i'd gone with the same.. anyway somebody buy this thing, great deal!
Old 06-15-2013, 07:14 AM   #19

Thanks bro. I loved it. Also put steel mesh inside the window screens. I used it for my hunting dogs to ride in and that way they couldn't punch them out.

It also has an led strip for light.

Only reason I didn't leave it on for trade in was it didn't effect the value and I spent so much on the damn thing figured I would cut a smoking deal to someone on here for it!
Old 06-17-2013, 11:44 AM   #20

Monday bump. Somebody make me an offer. Located in Central TX. You wont find a better deal.