Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Bed rack for sale

Old 06-14-2013, 10:49 AM   #1
Deuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Deuxdiesel's Tacoma Gallery
Bed rack for sale

SOLD
Attached Thumbnails
Bed rack for sale-dscn2306.jpg   Bed rack for sale-dscn2307.jpg  
Old 06-14-2013, 12:44 PM   #2
xpocad has a spectacular aura aboutxpocad has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryan
xpocad's Tacoma Gallery
OOOOooo O.o I like but I also would like it to be above the roof to meet my roof rack. Good price!
Old 06-20-2013, 03:43 AM   #3
Deuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bump. Will ship, but it may be $$$. Buyer pays.
Old 06-26-2013, 06:08 PM   #4
killahaas is on a distinguished road
Name: Dylan
killahaas's Tacoma Gallery
i am interested in this, if you can get me a shipping quote. PM inbound.
Old 06-29-2013, 04:17 AM   #5
Checked on shipping this- $80 by Greyhound from Ann Arbor MI to NYC or Birmingham AL as an example for pricing. I'll take $150 shipped in this radius- PM me.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:31 AM   #6
Bump
Old 07-10-2013, 04:42 AM   #7
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
comiesutra's Tacoma Gallery
Tempting. I'll be in extreme NE Indiana this weekend visiting family... Are the bars even with the cab or slightly above/below? Would be great for those rare occasions when I need to haul lumber longer than 8'.
Old 07-10-2013, 05:31 AM   #8
Pretty much even with the cab. A 2x4 clamped to the tops of it would give you extra roof clearance if you don't have a rack now. I could meet in Coldwater MI/Angola IN area Saturday. $100 cash.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #9
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sending a PM.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:05 AM   #10
MI YODA is on a distinguished road
Name: John
MI YODA's Tacoma Gallery
If that falls thru I would be interested and in SE Michigan. Could meet this weekend too. John
Old 07-15-2013, 08:30 AM   #11

Thanks Deuxdiesel. Now to sand and mount them.