Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Custom Soft top/Bed Rack for 2012 Short Bed

Old 06-17-2013, 07:29 PM   #1
Deathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Deathproofduck's Tacoma Gallery
Custom Soft top/Bed Rack for 2012 Short Bed

I purchased this from Eddie209 in a group buy here on TW. I decided that i am going to get a Leer shell instead. I primered and painted the rack with Rustoleum. It has the upgraded SeaMark +$100 fabric and the +$75 crossbars. I am not sure what else i can tell you that his thread wouldn't. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ade-order.html
I am asking $585.00 firm, PM or email me at john@deathproofduck.com I am in Southern Oregon (Medford) Local pickup only. This is my first for sale thread, i think i did it right?

Old 06-19-2013, 09:54 AM   #2
Deathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Listed on local Craigslist. http://medford.craigslist.org/pts/3881180405.html
Old 06-24-2013, 07:27 AM   #3

Old 06-25-2013, 06:58 AM   #4

Good Morning bump
Old 06-27-2013, 03:34 PM   #5
Whiskey Neat is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Mechanic - of sorts
Name: James
Whiskey Neat's Tacoma Gallery
Free bump for you. Hoping you keep considering my PM
Old 06-28-2013, 10:27 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Neat View Post
Free bump for you. Hoping you keep considering my PM
Maybe we can split the difference. I wish i had known, my roommate took off (driving) to Key West last week, before your PM to me.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:28 PM   #7
Whiskey Neat is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Mechanic - of sorts
Name: James
Whiskey Neat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathproofduck View Post
Maybe we can split the difference. I wish i had known, my roommate took off (driving) to Key West last week, before your PM to me.
I PM'd you. It's too bad the timing didnt work out better too.
Old 07-08-2013, 08:45 AM   #8

Old 07-11-2013, 07:54 AM   #9

ttt
Old 07-30-2013, 03:27 PM   #10