Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2011 TRD OFF ROAD ACCESSORIES!! Sold Truck, Must Go!

Old 06-25-2013, 05:04 PM   #1
Hardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Vehicle Mechanic
Hardwater's Tacoma Gallery
2011 TRD OFF ROAD ACCESSORIES!! Sold Truck, Must Go!

I also have a set of front mud flaps, 35$

These are the prices. I really prefer local pick up, if you want anything shipped, that will go on top of the cost of the item.
Old 06-25-2013, 05:05 PM   #2
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
A clean product sells best .
Old 06-25-2013, 05:53 PM   #3
Hardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
They are being cleaned, but I thought I'd put them up.
Old 06-25-2013, 05:58 PM   #4
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
SwanksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardwater View Post
They are being cleaned, but I thought I'd put them up.
how much for just the two front mats?
Old 06-25-2013, 06:27 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanksTaco View Post
how much for just the two front mats?
Not an option, sorry.
Old 06-25-2013, 06:58 PM   #6
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
SwanksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not an option, sorry.
Not a problem. Thanks anyways!
Old 06-25-2013, 07:49 PM   #7
motionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
motionridr8's Tacoma Gallery
bump for good prices
Old 06-25-2013, 09:43 PM   #8
jwes92515 is on a distinguished road

Army: 11B
jwes92515's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have the back seat covers also?

Quote:
Wet Okole Seat Covers
Side Air Bags
Back Pockets
Care Kit
150$

Weathertech Floor Mats for access cab
90$

Rubber tacoma bed mat, not sure on brand, fits 6' bed
50$
(its sitting in the back of a F150 here)

TRD Offroad suspension, came of my truck with 1000miles, have shocks, coils and upper control arms
100$

I also have a set of front mud flaps, no pic 35$

These are the prices. I really prefer local pick up, if you want anything shipped, that will go on top of the cost of the item.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:25 AM   #9
Shooter808 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mel
Shooter808's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in the WeatherTechs. Is the rear mats for the access cab with the rear center console?
Old 06-26-2013, 05:13 AM   #11
Mud flap pics posted.

Front seats only.

The seat covers are black and grey. I thought it was a great match.

Airdog, I'll get back to you this evening, but there is one person in front of you.
Old 06-26-2013, 05:40 AM   #12
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on a mobile device. Can you tell me where local pick up might be?
Old 06-27-2013, 05:21 AM   #15
Bump for condition and price edit.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:47 AM   #18
milesvanren is on a distinguished road
Name: miles
milesvanren's Tacoma Gallery
rear mats & shocks?

i'd be interested in your shocks and just the rear mat for $125 range :-)
Old 06-27-2013, 01:56 PM   #19
coryandy1975 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: ANG, Crew Chief
Name: Cory
coryandy1975's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent on mud flaps.
Old 06-27-2013, 06:08 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by cverneau View Post
Interested in just the rear Weathertech mat if it's for an AC with the console....
Send me a zip code, I'm concerned shipping will be too high for this to be worth for either of us.