Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

+++ForSale: Lots of Tacoma stuff :: Garage Sale :: Part Out

Old 06-25-2013, 06:16 PM   #1
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
+++ForSale: Lots of Tacoma stuff :: Garage Sale :: Part Out

ONGOING GARAGE SALE!!!
Tacoma parts for sale:

OEM TPMS Sensors for OEM aluminum wheels: $60

Rubbermaid (45 gallon?) tough box bolted in the bed, lockable, sealed lid with weather stripping for added protection, comes with metal plates to bolt into the bed through the bottom of the box: $70

Bed storage box covers with locks (keyed alike): Check my sig for the thread!

OEM bulb for behind HVAC control panel (new): $3

OEM wiper stalk: $5

OEM ubolts: $10

OEM tan seat covers for base model seats, front and rear, excellent condition: $50

I'm willing to ship, on your dime. Don't haggle and THEN ask me to pay to ship it. We're all friends here, let's act like it.

Prices are OBO, but they're pretty fair prices. So don't be that guy.

Willing to take trades + - cash. I want a supermoto... or parts for one. KTM, Husqvarna, Aprilia, what do you have?

I also have:

-Some OEM parts from an 09 Yamaha R6

-Some Ford racing and SVT parts from a Focus, front airbags (safety, not for suspension), mirrors, ect.

Thanks for reading!!!
Attached Thumbnails
+++ForSale: Lots of Tacoma stuff :: Garage Sale :: Part Out-img_0445.jpg   +++ForSale: Lots of Tacoma stuff :: Garage Sale :: Part Out-img_0221.jpg   +++ForSale: Lots of Tacoma stuff :: Garage Sale :: Part Out-img_4170.jpg   +++ForSale: Lots of Tacoma stuff :: Garage Sale :: Part Out-photo-5.jpg   +++ForSale: Lots of Tacoma stuff :: Garage Sale :: Part Out-img_1657.jpg  

+++ForSale: Lots of Tacoma stuff :: Garage Sale :: Part Out-img_1659.jpg   +++ForSale: Lots of Tacoma stuff :: Garage Sale :: Part Out-img_6008.jpg  
Old 06-25-2013, 07:55 PM   #2
AZM is on a distinguished road
AZM's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent for the bed box covers
Old 06-26-2013, 09:54 AM   #4
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
interested in the ARB locker, and maybe the macbook
Old 06-26-2013, 09:57 AM   #5
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK View Post
Send me some info and photos about the tandem.

Thanks
PK
The bikes are my moms and sisters. Here's the CL link I made.
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bik/3891847585.html
sorry the pics are crappy, my moms no photographer. I have some better ones coming!
Old 06-26-2013, 10:06 AM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
What do you have from the R6?
Old 06-26-2013, 10:11 AM   #8
Raddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Russell
Raddbus's Tacoma Gallery
What model of GOPRO camera are u selling?
Old 06-26-2013, 10:17 AM   #9
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
What do you have from the R6?
a clear windshield, passenger pegs, little stuff like that, I'll open up the box and snap some pics asap.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:18 AM   #10
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris24 View Post
20$ shipped for the winshield shade??
PMd you!
Old 06-26-2013, 10:19 AM   #11
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerAV View Post
a clear windshield, passenger pegs, little stuff like that, I'll open up the box and snap some pics asap.
Sorry, I probably should have asked that better but was rushing out somewhere. I was specifically wondering about the throttle tube. A common mod for my bike is to swap out to the R6 throttle tube because it has a shorter 'pull' to get to WOT.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:28 AM   #15
dsrtne1 will become famous soon enough

Name: Michael
dsrtne1's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 06-26-2013, 10:42 AM   #16
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aubi1414 View Post
Sliders or Hi-Lift for sale?
Long gone and keeping the lift.
Old 06-26-2013, 11:41 AM   #18
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aubi1414 View Post
How much on the mac and go pro? Pm me
The MBP thread
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ml#post7082825

GoPro $140 with everything
Old 06-27-2013, 07:31 AM   #19
dylanmiller21 is on a distinguished road
dylanmiller21's Tacoma Gallery
I live in huntington beach and will get the windsheild shade today.