Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB 2012-2013 MGM Grill

Old 06-27-2013, 07:46 PM   #1
Lancejoker is on a distinguished road
Name: Lance
Lancejoker's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 2012-2013 MGM Grill

I'm sure you can guess what this is for. I'm a bit reluctant to chop up a 2 week old truck so I'd like to buy a spare to work on. I would prefer MGM but I could work with Black as well.
Old 07-06-2013, 09:20 PM   #2
Bump.
Old 07-06-2013, 10:03 PM   #3
glwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
glwood6's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Tacom...038db8&vxp=mtr
Old 07-07-2013, 04:43 AM   #4
TEQ HED
Mattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mattnatti's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by glwood6 View Post

I bought my color matched grill from this place and am very happy. I spoke wi the parts manager directly over The phone. He shipped via ups in the early afternoon and I had it the next day. Very well packaged and the grill was spotless. I was very happy dealing this dealership.
Old 07-07-2013, 04:45 AM   #5
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattnatti View Post
I bought my color matched grill from this place and am very happy. I spoke wi the parts manager directly over The phone. He shipped via ups in the early afternoon and I had it the next day. Very well packaged and the grill was spotless. I was very happy dealing this dealership.
This is good to hear! I just bought a grille off them too!
Old 07-07-2013, 07:04 AM   #6
Thanks guys. I had actually been watching that auction but I'm really reluctant to buy anything off ebay. Guess I'll be clicking on that soon
Old 07-07-2013, 07:31 AM   #7
glwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

glwood6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancejoker View Post
Thanks guys. I had actually been watching that auction but I'm really reluctant to buy anything off ebay. Guess I'll be clicking on that soon
I don't normally buy anything off the 'auction' side of ebay. I just look for ebay stores like this one, that is an actual dealership offering oem Toyota parts. I would buy the grille at the buy it now price. I don't know if you are looking for a bargain priced grille or what, but this seller, as is attested to by the posters above, is on the up-and-up, ships quickly and successfully, and has oem Toyota grilles. I am thinking of getting a color-matched grille for my 2013 simply to see how it looks instead of the chrome I have.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:01 AM   #8
Goose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud of
Goose8651's Tacoma Gallery
Buy from camelback toyota. Mine was cheaper than the eBay link by about $10.00. Look in the vendor section. Very fast shipping.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:24 AM   #9
TEQ HED
Mattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mattnatti's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancejoker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by glwood6 View Post
I don't normally buy anything off the 'auction' side of ebay. I just look for ebay stores like this one, that is an actual dealership offering oem Toyota parts. I would buy the grille at the buy it now price. I don't know if you are looking for a bargain priced grille or what, but this seller, as is attested to by the posters above, is on the up-and-up, ships quickly and successfully, and has oem Toyota grilles. I am thinking of getting a color-matched grille for my 2013 simply to see how it looks instead of the chrome I have.
Yes, the above eBay link is not a auction it is a buy it now. Even if it were a auction he has more than one in each color and will sell you one that is not on auction. That is what I did. Called and spike with the parts manager in person.
Old 07-07-2013, 03:45 PM   #10

glwood6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose8651 View Post
Buy from camelback toyota. Mine was cheaper than the eBay link by about $10.00. Look in the vendor section. Very fast shipping.
Good find. I looked there and they are offering the color-matched grilles on sale for $183.07:

http://parts.camelbacktoyota.com/par...?siteid=214329
Old 07-07-2013, 05:09 PM   #11
Good look Goose. Great price
Old 07-07-2013, 11:34 PM   #12
XIII is on a distinguished road
XIII's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...me-grille.html