Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FREE- New LED License Plate Lights

Old 06-27-2013, 11:56 PM   #1
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Talking FREE- New LED License Plate Lights

I have two pairs (4 individual lights) of crisp white LED license plate lights I am giving away for free. They are brand new. I also have a pair of BA9S-W LED lights as well (Not license plate light compatible).
No longer need these since they do not work with my new plate bumper.

First come, first served. Limit one pair per person.
Located in Riverside, CA by UC Riverside
Attached Thumbnails
FREE- New LED License Plate Lights-61vzit6lw8l.jpg   FREE- New LED License Plate Lights-photo-1-.jpg   FREE- New LED License Plate Lights-photo-2-.jpg  
Old 06-27-2013, 11:57 PM   #2
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
The ones in the pic installed in my bumper are going with the bumper when I sell it. The ones I'm giving away are brand new!
Old 06-28-2013, 12:46 AM   #3
gnstalodz is on a distinguished road
gnstalodz's Tacoma Gallery
last thing i want to do is light up my lp haha
Old 06-28-2013, 12:50 AM   #4
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jacob
theTupper's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to theTupper Send a message via Skype™ to theTupper
I'll take a pair if you can ship 'em to me. :-)
Old 06-28-2013, 12:59 AM   #5

Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theTupper View Post
I'll take a pair if you can ship 'em to me. :-)
You're about half an hour late my man. There's two people in front of you in the shipping department if these don't go locally.
Old 06-28-2013, 05:12 AM   #6
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jacob
theTupper's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to theTupper Send a message via Skype™ to theTupper
No worries. If something falls through, just let me know! :-)
Old 06-28-2013, 09:32 AM   #7
steve45058 is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
steve45058's Tacoma Gallery
Still Avail? I am local
Old 06-28-2013, 09:59 AM   #8

Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve45058 View Post
Still Avail? I am local
Yes they are! Pm me your number plz
Old 06-28-2013, 10:15 AM   #9
steve45058 is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
steve45058's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 06-28-2013, 05:24 PM   #11

Maximus's Tacoma Gallery

Both pairs of license plate lights and dome light have been claimed! Just have the BA9S lights left.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:55 PM   #12
Eddie
eddtool is on a distinguished road

Name: Eddie
eddtool's Tacoma Gallery
Im in east LA ill take them
Old 06-28-2013, 10:38 PM   #13

Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddtool View Post
Im in east LA ill take them
Hey Eddtool, all that's remaining are the BA9S LEDS
All the other ones are gone
Old 06-29-2013, 09:24 PM   #15

Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
What do the ba9s go to? sorry i'm new to the toyota world
To be honest, I have no idea. I bought them thinking they would be compatible with my plate bumper's license plate light housings but they were too small.