Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

ICON C/O'S, ICON UCA'S, ICON REMOTE REARS, & ALL PRO 3" LEAF PACK in VA

Old 07-03-2013, 11:30 AM   #1
ModernPopeye is on a distinguished road

Navy:
ModernPopeye's Tacoma Gallery
ICON C/O'S, CST UCA'S, ICON REMOTE REARS, & ALL PRO 3" LEAF PACK in VA

Reg Travel Icon C/O's SOLD

Reg Travel Icon Rear Remote Reservoir $250

CST Billet UCA Uniball has some nicks where prior owner tried knocking loose. I can send you photo's if you'd like. Nothing major though SOLD

All Pro 05+ 3" Lift Leaf packs SOLD

Still have all but springs. Looking to see what shipping costs would be.

Bought all of this with the intention of having a nice off road build but just got through with 6 months of training and now may be getting stationed in Japan. I just don't have time right now to mess with it and so far the truck has been a highway queen. I'd like to try and sell locally first. I'm located in Hampton Roads VA 23661. I'm willing to meet somewhere within 50 miles to drop off if you're serious.

PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE SENDING A MILLION QUESTIONS, I DON'T HAVE TIME TO LOOK UP SPECS AND APPLICATIONS

Willing to ship the rest of the parts. You'll have to cover shipping costs. I'll be in port for a few weeks.
Attached Thumbnails
ICON C/O'S, ICON UCA'S, ICON REMOTE REARS, & ALL PRO 3" LEAF PACK in VA-img_6166.jpg   ICON C/O'S, ICON UCA'S, ICON REMOTE REARS, & ALL PRO 3" LEAF PACK in VA-img_6169.jpg   ICON C/O'S, ICON UCA'S, ICON REMOTE REARS, & ALL PRO 3" LEAF PACK in VA-img_6174.jpg   ICON C/O'S, ICON UCA'S, ICON REMOTE REARS, & ALL PRO 3" LEAF PACK in VA-img_6164.jpg   ICON C/O'S, ICON UCA'S, ICON REMOTE REARS, & ALL PRO 3" LEAF PACK in VA-img_6168.jpg  

Old 07-03-2013, 11:34 AM   #2
Okie!
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
insane price. if i was in VA Id buy that up!

Wish It wouldn't kill the deal to ship it all
Old 07-03-2013, 12:01 PM   #3
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
If you decide to ship let me know. I would like the rear icons
Old 07-03-2013, 12:16 PM   #4
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent!
Old 07-03-2013, 02:47 PM   #5
( . ) __ ( . )
raultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
raultd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernPopeye View Post
Reg Travel Icon C/O's $900

Reg Travel Icon Rear Remote Reservoir $300

Icon Billet UCA Uniball has some nicks where prior owner tried knocking loose. I can send you photo's if you'd like. Nothing major though $900

All Pro 05+ 3" Lift Leaf packs 200

Buy all for $2150

Bought all of this with the intention of having a nice off road build but just got through with 6 months of training and now may be getting stationed in Japan. I just don't have time right now to mess with it and so far the truck has been a highway queen. I'd like to try and sell locally first. I'm located in Hampton Roads VA 23661. I'm willing to meet somewhere within 50 miles to drop off if you're serious.

PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE SENDING A MILLION QUESTIONS, I DON'T HAVE TIME TO LOOK UP SPECS AND APPLICATIONS
Maybe you should do some research yourself, those are NOT Icon billet uca...looks like some knockoffs.
Old 07-03-2013, 02:48 PM   #6
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery

How do you figure? I just bought a pair and as far as I know they look like that.
Old 07-03-2013, 02:56 PM   #7
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raultd View Post
Maybe you should do some research yourself, those are NOT Icon billet uca...looks like some knockoffs.
Looks like some very good looking knock offs to me..
Old 07-03-2013, 02:59 PM   #8
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wut
Old 07-03-2013, 03:06 PM   #9
( . ) __ ( . )
raultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raultd's Tacoma Gallery
Edumacation time - http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...-better-8.html
Old 07-03-2013, 03:09 PM   #10
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Clearly says they look the same.. look up icon billet ucas

OMG THEY LOOK THE SAME
Old 07-03-2013, 03:11 PM   #11
( . ) __ ( . )
raultd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Clearly says they look the same.. look up icon billet ucas

OMG THEY LOOK THE SAME
Do they?

Old 07-03-2013, 03:13 PM   #12

Ooh you right.. I wrong lol

When I looked it up ones that looked like the OP came up but then more came up looking like the one you posted..
Old 07-03-2013, 03:17 PM   #13
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe a different iteration? Show a part # op.
Old 07-03-2013, 07:33 PM   #15
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Probably the DR design is my bet
Old 07-03-2013, 10:08 PM   #17
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
ICON C/O'S, ICON UCA'S, ICON REMOTE REARS, & ALL PRO 3" LEAF PACK in VA-imageuploadedbytapatalk1372910838.597639.jpg
Icon's

ICON C/O'S, ICON UCA'S, ICON REMOTE REARS, & ALL PRO 3" LEAF PACK in VA-imageuploadedbytapatalk1372910854.781138.jpg
CST

Similar....not the same. OP has CST, not Icon.
Old 07-03-2013, 10:10 PM   #18
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
OP Doesn't have Icon's* sorry for the misprint.
Old 07-03-2013, 10:10 PM   #19
bunxbun is on a distinguished road
Marines: Reserves 2821 TechCon
Name: Bunnath
bunxbun's Tacoma Gallery
omg, wish i had more money for that leaf pack