Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: built 2006 tacoma trd sport

Old 07-07-2013, 01:38 PM   #1
hard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
hard2kill's Tacoma Gallery
FS: built 2006 tacoma trd sport

2006 4door trd sport 6spd 4wd 73k miles white
Allpro expo leafs and ubolt flip with extended brake lines
10in icon smooth bodies
Billy 5100's with OME 886's and toytec spacers
LR UCA'safari snorkel and afe dry flow filter
1.5in 4crawler body lift
Bruteforce rock sliders and rear bumper
Allpro front bumper modified
5pcs budbuilt skids (modified ifs skid)
2in bora wheel spacers
5-almost brand new 315-70-17 guard dog mt's (no rubbing)
bamf lca skids
Custom roof and Bed racks
new 12k winch with 100ft Viking line (relocated electronics under hood away from elements)
Lightforce 6in lights
Weather tech mats
Cobra cb with 4ft fire stick and custom bed mount
recently replaced the lca's with new oem units with ball joints and bushings and cam bolts
around 35k the throwout bearing and clutch was replased at toyota under warrenty/recall
kenwood headunit
tinted windows
sockmonkey bedside decalls
rear bumper has hideaway hitch
thule roofrack and wind fairing
hurst t-handle shifter
aeroturbine 2525 muffler welded in and dumped over axle (not loud at all)
full size spare on rim along with 5gal jerry can.axe,shovel,48in hi-lift and quick release fire extinguisher all mounted on bed rack
And more.........
Love the truck but thinking of a profession change and need to pay off debt including the Tacoma .
truck has been fully detailed ,claybared.waxed,polished,shampooed and cleaned inside and out you can eat off the motor....inter is super clean

problems:
1- 1 dime sized wear spot on the side of driver seat from getting in and out
2-airbag light is on...it never went off or was wrecked but it doesnt affect inspection in ct or ny so it never bothered me...
3-tpms sensor light is on because i removed the sensors when i installed the new tires (theres cheap ways to fix this)
4-some scratches here and there and some small dings
thats really all i can think of...

goes strait down the highway at 90mph no vibs at all handles amazing on and offroad...very comfortable and VERY capable...100% reliable....

i love this truck and have put everything i have into it ...it was built to function not for looks but i think it looks great ...gets compliments everywhere i go...

(the bed rack is sitting on the spare tire it was off for cleaning and waxing)

Old 07-07-2013, 03:29 PM   #3
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Man it would be sad to see your truck go! If you end up parting out let me know, ill be up there asap.
Old 07-07-2013, 06:02 PM   #5
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Sayyy what!?! What new profession are you going to?

GLWTS man
Old 07-07-2013, 06:04 PM   #6
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
I would be a buyer for some of those parts if the price was right. As everyone knows you can get more if you part it out but you have to invest more time.
Old 07-08-2013, 01:56 AM   #9
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffdawson View Post
What brand is the winch?
HF Badland

Here's his build thread, might help if anyone has more questions...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...l-terrain.html
Old 07-08-2013, 07:21 PM   #11
hard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I got everyone's pm's on parts and they will be saved gonna give it a little time to sell whole if not part out will begin my friends...sorry for lack of pics my phones not letting me post ill get online ASAP brunes to post them ....my build was linked for the time being
Old 07-09-2013, 07:51 AM   #12
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks buddy .
I have a bunch of stock coil springs and some other crap if you need anything to go back to stock .

You should just buy this
http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/3875172979.html
Old 07-12-2013, 06:06 PM   #14

trucks getting cleaned up next week and probly put up on ebay.....im still tryin to find a way to keep her but if i get a buyer at a good price she will be gone.....if i decide to part out i will pm everyone that sent me pm's with interest in parts...if anyone is interested in hole truck please let me know...thanx everyone
Old 07-23-2013, 02:40 PM   #15

bump it up guys....its forsale as on now for the next month...i really dont want part out so if your interested in buying as a whole truck let me know...i promise you wont be let down its a big stup up from your avg tacoma on 33's.... hate to see her go i hope who ever buys it enjoys it as much as me
Old 07-24-2013, 07:18 AM   #16
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
im sorry if i missed it but whats the price????
Old 07-24-2013, 02:17 PM   #17
F117NH is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
F117NH's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent
Old 07-25-2013, 12:06 AM   #19
tunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
tunernewb92's Tacoma Gallery
23000, woooow. Hum, I want this exact truck with these exact mods. I just can't decide if I want another manual or automatic.

How hard is it to do serious offroading with a manual. I only did mud pits with mine.