Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Wheel Bearings/Hubs 4x4 for sale *complete* BEST PRICE EVER save $$

Old 02-14-2014, 03:44 PM   #681
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
I still need to get a set of these before I head west in a couple months.
Old 02-14-2014, 04:39 PM   #682
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
I still need to get a set of these before I head west in a couple months.

They are always available
Old 02-16-2014, 06:56 PM   #683
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Delay on shipping due to the holiday tomorrow.

Orders will ship Tuesday morning

check your inbox tomorrow for tracking information
Old 02-18-2014, 02:53 PM   #684
Hub Master General

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
almost caught up on orders

check your inbox for tracking information
Old 02-19-2014, 07:05 PM   #685
Hub Master General

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
A big thank you to everyone that is keeping me busy

Old 02-20-2014, 02:35 PM   #686
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
How much picked up w/ CA$H in hand.
^This?
Old 02-20-2014, 05:41 PM   #687
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^This?

Pass the popcorn
Might just pick up 2 new shiny ones for my complete new shiny front end
Old 02-20-2014, 06:31 PM   #688
Hub Master General

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^This?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
Pass the popcorn
Might just pick up 2 new shiny ones for my complete new shiny front end

did someone say group buy
Old 02-22-2014, 04:37 PM   #689
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj636 View Post
did someone say group buy
YES PLEASE
BILL MINE TO THIS GUY vvvvv
Quote:
^This?
Old 02-23-2014, 04:56 PM   #690
Hub Master General

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
YES PLEASE
done

anyone else
Old 02-23-2014, 05:48 PM   #691
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Hub master general

Put that in your sig and smoke it. Lol
Old 02-23-2014, 08:39 PM   #692
Member #12005
Quote:
YES PLEASE
Wont work as I billed mine to someone else....
Old 02-24-2014, 08:07 AM   #693
BRUINS 4 LIFE
drade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
drade's Tacoma Gallery
nj636. I would like to thank you again for exchanging one of my wheel bearings after three months of use. I am not sure if the wheel bearing was faulty or what? (did you take a look inside yet). But the new wheel bearing you sent me is working great, installed the proper way and holding up well in these wintery conditions. My mechanic complimented the quality of the bearing itself and your assembly.

This is a great guy to do business with. Thank you again for your customer satisfaction and warranty policy. You saved me a lot of stress, time and money (a rare thing for college students).

Thank you.
Old 02-24-2014, 11:45 AM   #694
Hub Master General

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drade View Post
nj636. I would like to thank you again for exchanging one of my wheel bearings after three months of use. I am not sure if the wheel bearing was faulty or what? (did you take a look inside yet). But the new wheel bearing you sent me is working great, installed the proper way and holding up well in these wintery conditions. My mechanic complimented the quality of the bearing itself and your assembly.

This is a great guy to do business with. Thank you again for your customer satisfaction and warranty policy. You saved me a lot of stress, time and money (a rare thing for college students).

Thank you.
Your very welcome & I appreciate the kind words, something I strive for

When I received your assembly back it had a little play in it, it ended up being warrantied. I used your like new hub flange on my truck when I did the hubs & so far so good

Glad I could help you out
Old 02-25-2014, 08:08 PM   #695
Hub Master General

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
expect to see a reminder in your order

Old 02-25-2014, 08:58 PM   #696
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
expect to see a reminder in your order

When I rebooted both of my CV's on Sunday I just hammered on the axle nuts with an air impact until it couldn't move them anymore. haha
Old 02-26-2014, 03:37 AM   #697
Hub Master General

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
When I rebooted both of my CV's on Sunday I just hammered on the axle nuts with an air impact until it couldn't move them anymore. haha
take advantage of the sale and get two assemblies on hand for when those bearings start screaming

I cannot stress the importance of torquing that nut to 173 ft/lb's.

too much or too little pressure placed on the assembly determines the bearings life.

I have had people come to me that had a shop swap the bearing and re-install the assembly using an impact gun or a 3/8 torque wrench that topped out at 80 ft/lb's. A few months and few thousand miles later (a few weeks in one case) they are contacting me for an assembly or diagnosis of a humming sound in the front end that "could not possibly be that bearing I just replaced". every time it has been a bearing wearing prematurely due to improper installation.

If you don't have an ample torque wrench for the job you can rent one for FREE from a local parts store.
Old 02-26-2014, 08:02 AM   #698
BRUINS 4 LIFE
drade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
drade's Tacoma Gallery
Listen to his words! The first time my bearing was installed, it was not done right. 4,000 miles later, humming. Get it installed properly.

Quote:
take advantage of the sale and get two assemblies on hand for when those bearings start screaming

I cannot stress the importance of torquing that nut to 173 ft/lb's.

too much or too little pressure placed on the assembly determines the bearings life.

I have had people come to me that had a shop swap the bearing and re-install the assembly using an impact gun or a 3/8 torque wrench that topped out at 80 ft/lb's. A few months and few thousand miles later (a few weeks in one case) they are contacting me for an assembly or diagnosis of a humming sound in the front end that "could not possibly be that bearing I just replaced". every time it has been a bearing wearing prematurely due to improper installation.

If you don't have an ample torque wrench for the job you can rent one for FREE from a local parts store.
Old 02-26-2014, 05:40 PM   #699
Hub Master General

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drade View Post
Listen to his words! The first time my bearing was installed, it was not done right. 4,000 miles later, humming. Get it installed properly.
I don't mind warrantying for improper installation, but it can totally be avoided by torquing to spec. local auto parts stores lend the tool out and you receive the deposit when returned.
Old 02-27-2014, 04:18 AM   #700
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Installed my new bearing the other night. Fixed my noise i was getting from the front end! Great product and very quick shipping. Kevin was extremely quick to reply to my messages and get it shipped. Very satisfied customer!