LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Wheel Bearings/Hubs 4x4 for sale *complete* BEST PRICE EVER save $$

Old 07-25-2013, 07:21 PM   #1
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Wheel Bearings/Hubs 4x4 & 2x4 Pre Runner for sale *complete* BEST PRICE save $$

MARCH MADNESS!!
(through April)

BUY 1 @ $175 ea.
BUY 2 @ $165 ea.

($265 -4x2)

I am selling complete, ready to bolt on, direct replacement wheel bearing/hub assembly's for 05+ 4x4 Tacoma's, FJ Cruisers, 4Runners & 4x2 Prerunners (4x2 4Runners), Lexus GX 460/470
They are professionally assembled by a ASE master technician.

They consist of these NEW parts:
*8/6/13 NOW OFFERING EXTENDED STUDS - 1/4" & 1/2" LONGER * PM for details
*INNER SEAL(cv to spindle)CAN BE ADDED TO YOUR ORDER

Timken/Koyo premium wheel bearing (National available) (12 month manufacturer warranty!)

National seal & Toyota O-Ring

Properly greased seal

Toyota mounting bolts

Dorman hub flange

Ready to bolt on 4x4 assembly

Press Setup

Live Action
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jyc...e_gdata_player

They sell for $175 each which is $100 less than any premium assembly found on eBay or other site.

WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE: 4x4
  • Timken/Koyo Bearing (Nat'l available)
  • National Oil Seal
  • Toyota Mounting Bolts
  • Toyota O-Ring
  • Dorman Hub Flange
Pre Runner 4x2

• Timken/Koyo Bearing (Nat'l available)
  • National Oil Seal
  • Toyota Mounting Bolts
  • Toyota O-Ring
  • Toyota Hub Flange
  • Toyota Lock Nut
And as always with every order you will receive SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, free of charge

PM me for any other details, special ordering, or extended stud installation.

I will be mailing these via USPS.

I will ship to Canada with additional shipping charge. (pm for details)

*TOTAL PRICE SHIPPED 4x4*

$175 per hub

*TOTAL PRICE SHIPPED Pre Runner 4x2 *

$275 per hub

* Pre Runners*

unfortunately Dorman does not make a flange for your setup so I have to use a genuine Toyota part, which isn't a bad thing.. it's just more expensive! I am on the hunt for an aftermarket hub flange to get that price lowered. As for now I will be using the same quality parts as the 4x4 setup with the exception of the Toyota flange & lock nut.

DIY Hub Swap
Old 07-25-2013, 07:28 PM   #2
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Would you offer a credit if we were to send you the old hubs back? Or do you not deal with them.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:42 PM   #3
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
1/4" Extended Studs

1/2" Extended Studs

Old 07-25-2013, 07:42 PM   #4
Riverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
Riverdog's Tacoma Gallery
I'm assuming these won't work on Prerunner (4x2). If that's correct, any chance you'd do some for Prerunners?
Old 07-25-2013, 08:06 PM   #5
Hub Master General

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverdog View Post
I'm assuming these won't work on Prerunner (4x2). If that's correct, any chance you'd do some for Prerunners?
Correct, these are for the 2nd Gen 4x4's

you're asking 6 lug Prerunner correct? I will look into that tomorrow.

*edit* PreRunner 4x2

Old 07-25-2013, 08:08 PM   #6
Hub Master General

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytl View Post
Ill be keeping you in mind when my nxt one goes, this eliminates all the headaches of the install
I did this for my truck, was so easy and no headaches. I'm helping 06taco with his tomorrow and JLink is grabbing a set from me next week.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:20 PM   #8
Riverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj636 View Post
Correct, these are for the 2nd Gen 4x4's

you're asking 6 lug Prerunner correct? I will look into that tomorrow.
Yeah, 6 lug Prerunner. That would be awesome if you did some. Thanks for looking into it. If you end up doing some for Prerunners, you'll have made me a customer. I just noticed very slight vibration that is more than likely my bearings. But the vibration is only from the driver's side. Is it okay to replace just one? Or is it better/recommended to replace both?
Old 07-25-2013, 08:30 PM   #9
Hub Master General

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, 6 lug Prerunner. That would be awesome if you did some. Thanks for looking into it. If you end up doing some for Prerunners, you'll have made me a customer. I just noticed very slight vibration that is more than likely my bearings. But the vibration is only from the driver's side. Is it okay to replace just one? Or is it better/recommended to replace both?
I always replace both because of Murphy's Law. Change one and a week later the other one will start to make noise/vibrate.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:31 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj636 View Post
I always replace both because of Murphy's Law. Change one and a week later the other one will start to make noise/vibrate.
That's basically what I was thinking. Thanks.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:32 PM   #12
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
subscribed
Old 07-25-2013, 08:53 PM   #13
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 07-25-2013, 09:54 PM   #14
4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd.. Will be needing a set soon
Old 07-26-2013, 12:33 AM   #15
Jack of all trades, Master of non!
Kylec82 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
Kylec82's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 07-26-2013, 12:44 AM   #16
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
PM inbound
Old 07-26-2013, 01:25 AM   #17
b.prall is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
b.prall's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would be interested too, I have a six lug prerunner 2x4
Old 07-26-2013, 05:46 AM   #18
dapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: David
dapetik's Tacoma Gallery
I have to ask, what mileage are y'all experiencing the need to replace the wheel bearings? Or is the need for replacement expediated due to the offroading your doing? I've always thought they should last a couple hundred thousand miles.
Old 07-26-2013, 06:07 AM   #19
Wheeling mine, back to working on everyone else's
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
Would you offer a credit if we were to send you the old hubs back? Or do you not deal with them.
I was going to do a small side business like that with my extra two hubs I had laying around, but at the time the Dorman hubs weren't available and the core would have been outrageous on a Toyota hub. And then you would have to measure the run-out on them before reusing them and selling them.

Heck the OP is selling completes for less than a Toyota hub from trdparts4u.

Bump for the O.P. If I were you I wouldn't mess with cores. Too many headaches.
Old 07-26-2013, 06:28 AM   #20
Hub Master General

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
PM inbound
replied

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.prall View Post
I would be interested too, I have a six lug prerunner 2x4
I will keep the pre runner guys posted
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapetik View Post
I have to ask, what mileage are y'all experiencing the need to replace the wheel bearings? Or is the need for replacement expediated due to the offroading your doing? I've always thought they should last a couple hundred thousand miles.
my truck was good up to 130k, minimal play in the hubs. I did a lift and 285's and less than 1000 miles later my RF assembly took a shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
I was going to do a small side business like that with my extra two hubs I had laying around, but at the time the Dorman hubs weren't available and the core would have been outrageous on a Toyota hub. And then you would have to measure the run-out on them before reusing them and selling them.

Heck the OP is selling completes for less than a Toyota hub from trdparts4u.

Bump for the O.P. If I were you I wouldn't mess with cores. Too many headaches.
exactly, if the flange is salvageable I would take them but it seems most people drive on worn out hubs for too long and destroy the flange. Mine gave me no warning then one day it made a horrific noise. upon removal the bearing was smoked! and flange was shot.

Products Discussed in this Thread