Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

05 sport 4wd

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-15-2013, 02:17 PM   #21
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
You don't have to sell your truck to get a house! Just buy a smaller house and keep your truck
Old 08-15-2013, 02:18 PM   #22
2006TRDSPORT
2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
2006TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice looking truck, GLWS OP!! I was just debating recently on selling my truck as well, but LOVE IT to much! I'm gonna dig in deep & pay her off instead!
Old 08-16-2013, 12:16 AM   #23
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacolover55 View Post
You don't have to sell your truck to get a house! Just buy a smaller house and keep your truck
Lol a small house is what I plan on buying. I'm single, young and plan to finish college so it has to go. I hardly ever drive it anyway. It's mostly a trophy at this point because I daily drive a civic that gets 34 mpg I love my taco though. It's a reflection of my style in vehicles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006TRDSPORT View Post
Very nice looking truck, GLWS OP!! I was just debating recently on selling my truck as well, but LOVE IT to much! I'm gonna dig in deep & pay her off instead!
thanks for the bump. Don't get me wrong, I do plan on buying another Tacoma in the future. Hopefully by then the body style doesn't change too much.
Old 08-17-2013, 01:22 PM   #24
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump for a babied Tacoma.
Old 08-18-2013, 09:33 PM   #26

bump
Old 08-19-2013, 12:36 PM   #27

up
Old 08-19-2013, 02:05 PM   #28

edit: bump
Old 08-20-2013, 05:48 PM   #29
Final Lap is a jewel in the roughFinal Lap is a jewel in the roughFinal Lap is a jewel in the rough
Final Lap's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck, you'd get a serious offer if distance wasn't a problem. Glws!
Old 08-20-2013, 07:39 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Final Lap View Post
Nice truck, you'd get a serious offer if distance wasn't a problem. Glws!
Thanks. And rep for the bump.
Old 08-21-2013, 09:37 PM   #31

bump
Old 08-22-2013, 01:15 PM   #32

make an offer
Old 08-22-2013, 09:52 PM   #33
Longtime reader first time poster
fatchance is on a distinguished road
Name: Chance
fatchance's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Bump for a great truck

...truck looks great with the Bianchi in the back. GLWS
Old 08-23-2013, 10:30 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatchance View Post
...truck looks great with the Bianchi in the back. GLWS
Thanks love my bianchi.
Old 08-24-2013, 03:25 PM   #35

bump
Old 08-27-2013, 03:11 PM   #36

bumps appreciated.
Old 08-29-2013, 01:18 PM   #37

bump
Old 09-01-2013, 01:37 PM   #38

Bump
Old 09-01-2013, 06:53 PM   #39
Crutch is on a distinguished road

Name: Crutcher
Crutch's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a sharp truck. Wish you weren't in WA, I think I'd have to be signing a check.

Products Discussed in this Thread