Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

05 sport 4wd

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-01-2013, 09:41 PM   #41
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crutch View Post
Bump for a sharp truck. Wish you weren't in WA, I think I'd have to be signing a check.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1rooster View Post
Danget man! Why so far away! I'd be on this in a heartbeat.
Thanks guys. I appreciate the bumps.
Old 09-01-2013, 11:05 PM   #42
S13chris is on a distinguished road

Marines: Recon
Name: Chris
S13chris's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully I can sell my supra soon. I will fly up and buy it as soon as it sells. Glws though
Old 09-02-2013, 12:25 AM   #43
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13chris View Post
Hopefully I can sell my supra soon. I will fly up and buy it as soon as it sells. Glws though
Sounds good. another buyers is trying to do the same thing. Supra damn!!! that or an NSX was gonna be my next car. If I don't find a house I like I'm gonna end up with one of those two cars. and a first gen too of course.
Old 09-02-2013, 12:22 PM   #44

bump
Old 09-03-2013, 12:12 PM   #45

Bump
Old 09-03-2013, 01:39 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffroadToy View Post
Nice truck!! I like the fact that it's plasti-dip free. GLWS!!
hahah thanks. If the buyer wants ill throw in a couple cans of plastidip.
Old 09-04-2013, 02:00 PM   #48
RJHD3 is on a distinguished road

Name: Robert
RJHD3's Tacoma Gallery
First post. :-)

I have been looking for a DCSB for a while in Western Way. Not a ton on the market at the moment, but for those that are they are newer with less miles and in the same ballpark as your ask, but sans the very small accident.

That said, I really like buying from a forum owner as it is a good sign of a well maintained car. So a couple questions if you don't mind:

Are these the tires on the car? Are they retreads?

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....=87QR7KM2RWLV2

Any shots of the condition of the interior?

And finally, which stereo?

Thanks tons.

-RJ
Old 09-05-2013, 01:10 AM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJHD3 View Post
First post. :-)

I have been looking for a DCSB for a while in Western Way. Not a ton on the market at the moment, but for those that are they are newer with less miles and in the same ballpark as your ask, but sans the very small accident.

That said, I really like buying from a forum owner as it is a good sign of a well maintained car. So a couple questions if you don't mind:

Are these the tires on the car? Are they retreads?

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....=87QR7KM2RWLV2

Any shots of the condition of the interior?

And finally, which stereo?

Thanks tons.

-RJ
Pmed you.
Old 09-05-2013, 01:20 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJHD3 View Post
Replied + bump
Pm'ed back
Old 09-05-2013, 09:00 PM   #52
S13chris is on a distinguished road

Marines: Recon
Name: Chris
S13chris's Tacoma Gallery
We're those the tires rjhd3 put a link too? Can I get more interior shots and pics of the truck with the new tires? Thanks
Old 09-06-2013, 02:16 AM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13chris View Post
We're those the tires rjhd3 put a link too? Can I get more interior shots and pics of the truck with the new tires? Thanks
No those where km2's he put on the link. Ill upload more interior pics tomorrow.
Old 09-07-2013, 01:23 PM   #54

bump
Old 09-08-2013, 02:40 PM   #55

bump
Old 09-09-2013, 04:49 AM   #56
birry is on a distinguished road
Name: Billy
birry's Tacoma Gallery
And a bump for you, sir.
Old 09-09-2013, 03:24 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by birry View Post
And a bump for you, sir.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
bump for a nice truck
Thanks guys
Old 09-10-2013, 09:55 AM   #59
birry is on a distinguished road
Name: Billy
birry's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.
Old 09-10-2013, 04:04 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by birry View Post
Bump.
thanks for the bumps

Products Discussed in this Thread