Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Stage 2 Coilover Procomp 6inch Lift Kit

Old 08-04-2013, 08:26 PM   #1
Super White Taco
Gymmewin is on a distinguished road

Name: Jimmy
Gymmewin's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Stage 2 Coilover Procomp 6inch Lift Kit

EDIT 4/25/14 - SOLD!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in late June I bought a stage 2 procomp 6" lift kit. Because I didn't have money for tires and installation I didn't get to install it until a little less than a month ago. A week after I installed the lift, my dad got a new construction job. Long story short, I decided its more practical for my family for me to return the truck to my dad then for us to buy him a new truck. It is also not practical for him to drive a lifted truck (because of mpg and the fact he hates it), so I parted out all my mods and return the truck to stock.

For sale is a Stage 2 Procomp 6" coilover lift kit. It fits a Tacoma models 2005-2013. I probably put somewhere around 500 miles on it in the 3-4 weeks I had it on. Procomp offers a 5 year or 60,000 mile powertrain warranty on this lift kit. I paid $3100 for it. eBay has my kit going for $3500. I am asking $2300 OBO. The picture below shows 6 boxes but I had the shop condense all the parts down to 3 boxes. Both the installation and uninstall were done professionally by 4 wheel parts in Norcross, GA. I have documentation and receipts to prove it so no rookies playing with parts.

Lift Kit Details:
Fits 2005 to 2013 Toyota Tacoma
Lift Height: 6 Inch
Front Lift: Front/Rear Crossmembers
Compression Struts
Spindles
Front Sway Bar Spacers
Bump Stop Extensions
Steering Correction: Brake Line Extension Brackets
Rear Lift: Block/U-Bolt Kit
Shocks: Front/Rear MX6 Shocks
Shock Boots Included
Max Tire Size: 35X12.50
Wheel Size Range (Inch):17-20
Wheel Width Range (Inch):8-9
Min-Max Backspace (Inch)4.0-4.65

Because some 2012+ owners were curious if this would for sure fit their tacomas, here is a link showing you that it does.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRK7...layer_embedded

If you eBay the kit, the running price is about $3500
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pro-Comp-K50...71197a&vxp=mtr

Please feel free to PM offers.
Old 08-04-2013, 08:39 PM   #2
redtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John Austin
redtacoma88's Tacoma Gallery
so much want.... so little money
Old 08-04-2013, 09:27 PM   #3
4508js is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: K-9 / Patrol
4508js's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtacoma88 View Post
so much want.... so little money
^^^^^^^^^^^^YUP !!!!!!!
Old 08-05-2013, 06:13 AM   #5
HoneyBrownFan is on a distinguished road
HoneyBrownFan's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS. I'd be all over this if I had the money. No issues putting it on my prerunner.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:17 AM   #6
Rezo Rock is on a distinguished road
Rezo Rock's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORNWILDGUY View Post
Don't understand why you think a 6" lift will hurt your Tacoma
X2
Old 08-05-2013, 07:37 AM   #7
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezo Rock View Post
X2

anything past 3" and you're pushing your utility (flex, ground clearance etc), 35's will hurt mpg, and to lift a prerunner 6" and put 35's on it doesnt make too much sense if you want to off road it. itll look good but have the same utility as a prerunner thats lifted 3" with 33's
Old 08-05-2013, 08:51 AM   #8
BORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
BORNWILDGUY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
anything past 3" and you're pushing your utility (flex, ground clearance etc), 35's will hurt mpg, and to lift a prerunner 6" and put 35's on it doesnt make too much sense if you want to off road it. itll look good but have the same utility as a prerunner thats lifted 3" with 33's
Agreees with 35's hurting mpg's but still can run 33's and look bad ass and be functional. Just my opinion. Good deal for someone though
Old 08-06-2013, 01:07 PM   #9
Super White Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORNWILDGUY View Post
Agreees with 35's hurting mpg's but still can run 33's and look bad ass and be functional. Just my opinion. Good deal for someone though

That was my plan... 6" lift and put 33s on. I read around on different tacoma forums and truck forums that a 6" lift for a 2wd isnt comfortable and it compromises a lot of functionality like the previous comment mentioned. I love my tacoma. It was a high school graduation present from my parents, but unfortunately it isn't 4x4. I would like to keep the tacoma as long as it'll last but I dont want to compromise the life span by putting a lift thati'll increase speed of wear and tear on engine, body, etc. If anyone that is more educated on the subject could shed some light on the subject, PLEASE do...
Old 08-20-2013, 02:04 PM   #10
Calboyincal is a jewel in the roughCalboyincal is a jewel in the roughCalboyincal is a jewel in the roughCalboyincal is a jewel in the rough
Name: Garth
Calboyincal's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the spacers shipped to 95472?
Old 08-20-2013, 05:00 PM   #11
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
I just totaled my tacoma that had 182k miles on the stage 1 pro comp it. Had 35s on the ENTIRE time as well. Not a single problem. Keep and install the kit. You're a prerunner so it's all bolt on. You can take it off unlike the 4x4 which require cutting. You have the upgraded stage 2 kit as well, why would you? You don't hve to worry about cvs either. 33s will be great and you won't loose too much power. You're not gonna be able to hardcore wheel a prerunner anyway so why not make it look good? I have a prerunner with fabtech kit (black truck in sig) as well as my new fj. I mall crawl the shit out of the prerunner and it looks awesome
Old 08-20-2013, 05:11 PM   #12
BORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
BORNWILDGUY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
I just totaled my tacoma that had 182k miles on the stage 1 pro comp it. Had 35s on the ENTIRE time as well. Not a single problem. Keep and install the kit. You're a prerunner so it's all bolt on. You can take it off unlike the 4x4 which require cutting. You have the upgraded stage 2 kit as well, why would you? You don't hve to worry about cvs either. 33s will be great and you won't loose too much power. You're not gonna be able to hardcore wheel a prerunner anyway so why not make it look good? I have a prerunner with fabtech kit (black truck in sig) as well as my new fj. I mall crawl the shit out of the prerunner and it looks awesome
^ THIS
Old 09-13-2013, 11:54 AM   #13
Super White Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calboyincal View Post
How much for the spacers shipped to 95472?
Turns out, I put the spacers on for 2 weeks to see how I liked the look. I took the spacers off yesterday. If you are still interested, I'll ship them to you for $300
Old 10-14-2013, 10:41 AM   #16
Calboyincal is a jewel in the roughCalboyincal is a jewel in the roughCalboyincal is a jewel in the roughCalboyincal is a jewel in the rough
Name: Garth
Calboyincal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gymmewin View Post
Turns out, I put the spacers on for 2 weeks to see how I liked the look. I took the spacers off yesterday. If you are still interested, I'll ship them to you for $300
Thanks, already got some though. Glws
Old 11-08-2013, 01:27 PM   #18
tri2hunt is on a distinguished road
Name: Micah
tri2hunt's Tacoma Gallery
I wish it fit a 2012. GLWS.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:39 PM   #19
Super White Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri2hunt View Post
I wish it fit a 2012. GLWS.
It will fit, just checked, this kit will fit new model tacos!