Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

6-disc CD changer/head-unit

Old 08-05-2013, 04:37 PM   #1
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
almostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
almostheaven's Tacoma Gallery
6-disc CD changer/head-unit

I have a used, but great condition, 6-disc CD changer that I took out of my 2007 Tacoma shortly after buying it. It worked perfectly without any problems at all, I just wanted something different and decided to upgrade.

$90 OBO + buyer pays all shipping. Located in Virginia, 24401.

PMs here might go unnoticed, best way to contact me is by email: svincnt@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

Old 08-08-2013, 11:03 AM   #2
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
almostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BUMP!
Old 08-10-2013, 08:24 PM   #3
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

bumpity bump
Old 09-03-2013, 03:26 PM   #4
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

OR BEST OFFER! Accepting anything reasonable - need this gone!

BUMP!
Old 09-04-2013, 11:47 AM   #5
IronPig is one of the sharper tools in the shedIronPig is one of the sharper tools in the shedIronPig is one of the sharper tools in the shedIronPig is one of the sharper tools in the shedIronPig is one of the sharper tools in the shedIronPig is one of the sharper tools in the shedIronPig is one of the sharper tools in the shedIronPig is one of the sharper tools in the shedIronPig is one of the sharper tools in the shedIronPig is one of the sharper tools in the shedIronPig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Bad Cop, No Donut!
IronPig's Tacoma Gallery
Stupid question: I have the single CD, 2008 DC, I assume that when I take mine out, yours will just plug and play??
Old 09-04-2013, 08:47 PM   #6
AZ it is a "dry heat"
supriseaztacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
supriseaztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronPig View Post
Stupid question: I have the single CD, 2008 DC, I assume that when I take mine out, yours will just plug and play??

Correct plug and play.. I just swapped mine out.. Took me a few mins.. I got mine from a local tw guy..
Old 09-12-2013, 09:02 AM   #7
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronPig View Post
Correct! Sorry for the slow response, glad someone caught that for me.