Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: The Tacoma Tech Deck (new product)

Old 01-15-2014, 08:20 PM   #121
OutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
OutbackHack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneCynic View Post
Has anyone with a manual installed one of these, and can share some pics?
Any details regarding these questions is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance to anyone who shares pics related to this.
Plenty of room to shift and still reach all the controls for me.

Also using the mirror riser with the backup camera mirror. Needed a little dremeling, but an easy worthwhile upgrade.
Old 01-18-2014, 07:05 AM   #122
Tbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
Tbird's Tacoma Gallery
That is a BADDASS setup you've got there. Nice work on the switches!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutbackHack View Post

Also using the mirror riser with the backup camera mirror. Needed a little dremeling, but an easy worthwhile upgrade.
Old 01-20-2014, 07:15 AM   #123
LoneCynic has much to be proud ofLoneCynic has much to be proud ofLoneCynic has much to be proud ofLoneCynic has much to be proud ofLoneCynic has much to be proud ofLoneCynic has much to be proud ofLoneCynic has much to be proud ofLoneCynic has much to be proud ofLoneCynic has much to be proud of
LoneCynic's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the info and pics guys, that's exactly what I needed to see to get an idea for what I want to set up in mine.
Old 01-20-2014, 08:09 AM   #124
Beard Farmer
timmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timmytoast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Are you using the Birddawg mirror riser?
Old 01-20-2014, 08:24 AM   #125
OutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytoast View Post
Are you using the Birddawg mirror riser?
Yup. Don't have any pics handy, but there's some good ones already posted in that thread.
Old 01-26-2014, 12:20 PM   #126
qnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

qnyla's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody mount an Ultragauge on a Tech Deck or on the Mirror Riser?

Any pics?
Old 01-26-2014, 12:53 PM   #127
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by qnyla View Post
Anybody mount an Ultragauge on a Tech Deck or on the Mirror Riser?

Any pics?
If the cable didn't need to be routed a little odd, I would probably swap my UG over to that side. I would have to get another ball mount though.
Old 01-26-2014, 07:19 PM   #128
qnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

qnyla's Tacoma Gallery
How are you guys routing power cables for GPS/iPhone etc. ? Are you securing them in place somehow?

Any pics?
Old 01-26-2014, 07:50 PM   #129
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Mine is just my phone cable from the cig lighter. Doesn't interfere with anything
Old 01-27-2014, 02:53 AM   #130
WLFFGreg is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: AEMT/FF
Name: Greg
WLFFGreg's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to miss my Tech Deck and mirror riser once the Tacoma sells... time to start making these for the FJ Cruiser!!!

I've had the them installed for about four months, and have loved every minute of it! I didn't end up using the mirror riser... hadn't gotten to that point of my build yet unfortunately. I did use the Tech Deck to hold my cell phone w/ my Wilson booster cradle, as well as my ipad w/ otter box case. It has been extremely solid and looks beautiful!
Old 01-27-2014, 11:09 AM   #131
Tuctaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Todd
Tuctaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yarro View Post
NICE!! but i have my flyzeyes down there http://www.flyzeye-designs.com/
Me too, but I love it....
Old 02-19-2014, 02:17 PM   #132
ThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ThomasMore66's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

OK. How did you get your switches in that hole? I have a 2013 and I've been looking for the right answer to do that very thing.
Old 02-19-2014, 02:20 PM   #133

Air Force:
You can buy that from someone. Don't remember who made it
Old 02-19-2014, 02:22 PM   #134
ThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dude! I think I've gone to the end of the internet looking for that. Contemplated making my own, but haven't done it. There's a guy on TW that makes a cool overhead console replacement, but there's a huge waiting list. He has a real job that takes priority.
Old 02-19-2014, 02:28 PM   #135

Air Force:
I'll look around later when I get on the comp. I can either find you a schematic or the actual. I do think, but not sure, that the lower part changed slightly in the 2012+
Old 02-20-2014, 06:28 AM   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasMore66 View Post
OK. How did you get your switches in that hole? I have a 2013 and I've been looking for the right answer to do that very thing.
Those are switches from http://www.otrattw.com , and the mounting bracket is just 1/4" aluminum plate I got from http://onlinemetals.com dremeled to fit the hole. Hit it with some plastiderp and it's heavy enough and grippy enough to stay put.
Old 02-20-2014, 06:41 AM   #138

Quote:
Those are switches from http://www.otrattw.com , and the mounting bracket is just 1/4" aluminum plate I got from http://onlinemetals.com dremeled to fit the hole. Hit it with some plastiderp and it's heavy enough and grippy enough to stay put.
Outstanding. I've found Online Metals; they have some cool stuff.
Old 02-20-2014, 10:45 AM   #139
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is still working great, even hauling in the desert it held up my 10" tablet and phone. I'm adding another mount to hold radio/gps. I'll get some pics when it's all done.