Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: The Tacoma Tech Deck (new product)

Old 08-08-2013, 07:24 PM   #1
Tbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
Tbird's Tacoma Gallery
FS: The Tacoma Tech Deck (new product)

The Tacoma Tech Deck...the best way to dash mount your gadgets !

After a year of development and revisions…we’ve finally made production runs. So now it’s time to LAUNCH our two new (and only) products.

We call ourselves BirdDawg Industries…but we’re really just two Tacoma owners, both members here on TW ---( Tbird & RockDawg )---,
working out of a home shop. Out of frustration, we created two products to fix Tacoma shortcomings. One, a versatile tech–gadget holder
to accommodate all your gadgets AND the other, a rear view mirror riser to raise the annoyingly low mirror higher on the wiindshield for better views.

We initially developed these just for us, because we wanted them. After testing, and revising the prototypes, we realized these two new creations
are solutions that other Tacoma owners would benefit from in having in their own trucks. So we decided to invest a lot of work, time, and money
to bring our two creations to the Tacoma Owner market place.

We showed a Tech Deck prototype to Clay Croft of Expedition Overland at the May 2013 Overland Expo and he wanted one for his Alaska/Yukon trip.
So we rushed a "first version" to him. He’s got the Tech Deck mounted in his Tacoma, and he tells us it's working great for them.

The Tacoma Tech Deck -&- The ClearView RearView Mirror Riser

If you’d like to learn more or place an order…please go to our website address below.
We’d also appreciate your help to spread the word on our products to all Tacoma owners. Please go to our social media sites to Like & Follow.

Learn more & purchase at our website: BirdDawgIndustries.com

Like us on our Facebook Page: Tacoma Tech Deck
Follow us on Twitter: @TacomaTechDeck
Contact us via Email: BirdDawg.Industries@yahoo.com

Thanks for Checking us out!
Tbird - 05’ Tacoma
Rockdawg - 07’ Tacoma

This is the official Tech Deck Thread…

The Tacoma Tech Deck:

The Tech Deck allows you to mount all your electronic devices with any configuration you wish. Attach multiple devices…and put them where you
want them. The Tech Deck uses your RAM mount balls and components. Very study…very versatile. And it looks good in the dash…even with nothing
on it. Strong enough it's perfect for four-wheel'n!

Tech Deck Logo

Mounted Tech Deck...two versions. General-Duty & Xtreme-Duty

Tech Deck showing three of six ball mounting locations

The Tacoma Tech Deck...perfect match to the Tacoma Dash

Tech Deck accommodates multiple devices and allows many configurations

Sturdy enough to handle a full-sized iPad with ease

Bird & Dawg with our Tech Deck equipped Tacomas
Old 08-08-2013, 11:16 PM   #3
SnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm actually pretty interested in this, going to check on how my ipad mini and yaesu would fit in that area. If they fit how I'd like them too ill order
Old 08-09-2013, 05:00 AM   #4
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
If you're gonna link a site make sure it works. I'm very interested in this (pending price) and I can't even find a website via Google search
Old 08-09-2013, 05:15 AM   #5
Huge Member
Eddie Van is on a distinguished road

Navy: E2 Driver
Eddie Van's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered the mirror riser and ball, will report back...
Old 08-09-2013, 05:17 AM   #6
Ghostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to behold

Ghostrider757's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-09-2013, 07:13 AM   #7
Tbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tbird's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
If you're gonna link a site make sure it works. I'm very interested in this (pending price) and I can't even find a website via Google search
It seems to work FINE for us. Just clicked on the link and went right to it.
Other folks seem to be getting to it too...getting orders through the page!!!

Thanks guys!

http://BirdDawgIndustries.com
Old 08-09-2013, 07:15 AM   #8

Tbird's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Van View Post
Just ordered the mirror riser and ball, will report back...
It will go out to you TODAY...can't wait to get your feedback. Your's will be the 5th installed. So far only positive comments received from the users.
Old 08-09-2013, 07:20 AM   #9
18seeds is on a distinguished road
18seeds's Tacoma Gallery
subed
Old 08-09-2013, 07:29 AM   #10
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird View Post
It seems to work FINE for us. Just clicked on the link and went right to it.
Other folks seem to be getting to it too...getting orders through the page!!!

Thanks guys!

http://BirdDawgIndustries.com
It won't load on my work computer. I'll try it later at home
Old 08-09-2013, 07:34 AM   #11
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed.
Old 08-09-2013, 07:40 AM   #12
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Yes!
Old 08-09-2013, 07:47 AM   #13
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
Worked fine for me. Great products guys, I'm just not in the market now. Maybe soon on the mirror bracket.
Old 08-09-2013, 07:54 AM   #14
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Looking forward to seeing the rear view riser installed with something like a gps attached. The only thing that turns me away is my Flyzeye V2W is installed right where that mutiple accessory part mounts but still an awesome idea
Old 08-09-2013, 08:48 AM   #15
Wannabe crawler

Site works on my phone. Doesn't like my work computer.
Old 08-09-2013, 09:54 AM   #16
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
interesting product.
what the hell hangs on the bottom ballmount?
Old 08-09-2013, 12:58 PM   #17
SnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ordering the tech deck soon as I get home ill post feed back also
Old 08-09-2013, 04:39 PM   #19

Tbird's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon850FL View Post
interesting product.
what the hell hangs on the bottom ballmount?
You get to make that call. You have SIX (6) positions on the Tech Deck to mount the balls. Mount them where you want. Mount as many or as few as you want. That's one of the great things about it....it's SUPER VERSATILE!

I often have my iPad on top...and either my phone (go handsfree), or my iPod, or my NUVI on the bottom.
Old 08-09-2013, 04:51 PM   #20
Needs money for mods
HombreSteven is on a distinguished road

HombreSteven's Tacoma Gallery
I imagined somehow they made a tacoma out of those stupid little skateboards