Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Tacoma BluLogic Bluetooth Kit

Old 08-20-2013, 08:43 PM   #1
Takawa is on a distinguished road
Takawa's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Tacoma BluLogic Bluetooth Kit

SOLD Pulled from my 2010 DC when I upgraded my stereo a few months ago. Includes everything as new. Install instructions included on CD. Toyota PN PT923-00098 NON-JBL Audio Only, NON-Navigation Only.

$90.00 shipped plus shipping of your choice.
Old 08-20-2013, 09:23 PM   #2
All Glory To The Hypnotoad
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ziggynagy's Tacoma Gallery
Is your blue tooth button the small one for under the radio or the big one that fits left of the steering wheel?
Old 08-21-2013, 04:41 AM   #3
Takawa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggynagy View Post
Is your blue tooth button the small one for under the radio or the big one that fits left of the steering wheel?
This kit has the button that fits in one of the knock outs on the dash, to left side of the steering wheel.
Old 08-21-2013, 06:44 AM   #4
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
On the left side or right side?

I ask because my radio controls are on the left side of the steering wheel...
Old 08-21-2013, 09:48 AM   #5
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
On the left side or right side?

I ask because my radio controls are on the left side of the steering wheel...
Not on the steering wheel, but to the left of the steering wheel (where the VSC, dimmer switch, ATRAC, etc is located
Old 08-21-2013, 09:49 AM   #6
Takawa's Tacoma Gallery
From the installation instructions. See photo.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Tacoma BluLogic Bluetooth Kit-bt.jpg  
Old 08-21-2013, 09:51 AM   #7
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Not on the steering wheel, but to the left of the steering wheel (where the VSC, dimmer switch, ATRAC, etc is located
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takawa View Post
From the installation instructions. See photo.
OH okay, great, thanks y'all. To OP, I'm thinking hard about picking this up from you.
Old 08-21-2013, 10:38 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
OH okay, great, thanks y'all. To OP, I'm thinking hard about picking this up from you.
pm'd you... keep me in the loop.
Old 08-21-2013, 11:08 AM   #9
Senior Injector

Quote:
pm'd you... keep me in the loop.
Replied. I'll PM again later tonight.
Old 08-21-2013, 01:19 PM   #10
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Can we confirm if it will work on a RC? So the instructions say anything?

If not, free bump anyways, I asked and asked at the dealer and they couldn't tell me anything.
Old 08-21-2013, 02:15 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWMF View Post
Can we confirm if it will work on a RC? So the instructions say anything?

If not, free bump anyways, I asked and asked at the dealer and they couldn't tell me anything.
It's not specific to cab, rather stereo. This was designed to provide bluetooth in the OEM Head Unit (no JBL, no Nav). It's confirmed working '06-'11.
Old 08-22-2013, 03:42 PM   #13
Takawa's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 08-23-2013, 07:37 PM   #14
Takawa's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 08-25-2013, 12:59 PM   #15
Takawa's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 08-28-2013, 12:44 AM   #16
CLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Charlie
CLynch's Tacoma Gallery
Interested, would you be able to confirm am install ability on the 2012. The radio should be the same. Maybe a call to the dealer with part number could confirm it. Thanks for time.
Old 08-28-2013, 05:49 PM   #17
Takawa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLynch View Post
Interested, would you be able to confirm am install ability on the 2012. The radio should be the same. Maybe a call to the dealer with part number could confirm it. Thanks for time.
Best I can tell, 2011 is the cut off.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:01 PM   #18
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
So this won't work with a 06 trd offroad with jbl?
Old 08-28-2013, 06:02 PM   #19
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Nvmd I re-read it . It won't
Old 08-31-2013, 05:23 PM   #20
Takawa's Tacoma Gallery
ttt