Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Feeler FS ARB front bumper w custom alterations

View Poll Results: How much is a reasonable price to ask for this ARB bumper?
$200-300 28 23.33%
$300-400 16 13.33%
$400-500 16 13.33%
$500-600 34 28.33%
$600-700 10 8.33%
$700-800 10 8.33%
$800+ 6 5.00%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-22-2013, 11:08 AM   #1
Shits & Giggles
kriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud of

Navy: Naval Flight Officer
Name: Chris
kriskross's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler FS ARB front bumper w custom alterations

I am looking into getting a lighter-duty bumper, this one is a bit hefty for my uses. Looking for about $500 for it. It is about a year old.

The alterations are fairly minor. It is hard to tell without a comparison but I trimmed the bottom edge of the rear-most part of the bumper to give it a more streamlined look. I also came down on a boulder that left a minor dent on the front bottom edge of the bumper. The passenger side fog light plastic mounting is also cracked and would need replacing. I also had some tubing welded to it, so I would remove that and it would inevitably leave slight grinding marks that would be able to be covered up with some paint. The front rubber bumper piece is also cracked and could probably just be removed.

Shipping would be a bitch so I would prefer a hand to hand pickup. I am currently located in Oregon but will be in Florida starting mid-September.

Please let me know what you think.

Here it is currently:

This is a view of the part I cut off before it was cut

Old 08-22-2013, 11:41 AM   #3
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
If you still have it when you come to Florida ill take it.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:45 AM   #4
Shits & Giggles
kriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud of

Dude that would be awesome! I may just hold out for that! WAY easier than trying to deal with it before my move.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:45 AM   #5
The Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
The Yellow Dart's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take it if you'll help me install it.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:55 AM   #6
Shits & Giggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yellow Dart View Post
I'll take it if you'll help me install it.
That might be possible but I would need a replacement bumper first. I'll be getting one from CBI so I'll look into how long it would take to get it shipped out to me.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:56 AM   #7
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
depends on how much u want for it.. I would buy yours . and help you install your new CBI one
Old 08-22-2013, 11:59 AM   #8
Shits & Giggles

Asking $500 right now, it was $1100 new, not including shipping.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:59 AM   #9
The Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriskross View Post
That might be possible but I would need a replacement bumper first. I'll be getting one from CBI so I'll look into how long it would take to get it shipped out to me.
I guess you could drive around with my white one on!

But seriously, no problem.

I wouldn't be able to make it down there until Labor Day weekend at the earliest. My GF's brother lives in Portland, so I can talk her into a trip. Where are you located?

I'm in no rush, so take as long as you need. If you end up going with the Florida route, that's cool too.
Old 08-22-2013, 12:02 PM   #10
Shits & Giggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yellow Dart View Post
I guess you could drive around with my white one on!

But seriously, no problem.

I wouldn't be able to make it down there until Labor Day weekend at the earliest. My GF's brother lives in Portland, so I can talk her into a trip. Where are you located?

I'm in no rush, so take as long as you need. If you end up going with the Florida route, that's cool too.
Haha, that would be an interesting look!

I'm in Corvallis and I have a buddy in Wilsonville where I do all my fab work so that could actually work out rather well. But I'll look into when I can get the CBI bumper and get back to you.
Old 08-22-2013, 01:28 PM   #11
Awesome.
Old 08-22-2013, 01:33 PM   #12
Shits & Giggles

Looks like I just sold it to The End. Thanks guys
Old 08-22-2013, 02:52 PM   #14
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Put me in line for FL trip buyers. I might even pay extra :P
Old 08-22-2013, 03:41 PM   #15
Tacoma Susp. Confuses Me
e34croak is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
e34croak's Tacoma Gallery
Free bump for a fellow Oregon member. Wow that's clean.
Old 08-22-2013, 05:31 PM   #16
Shits & Giggles

I'll keep you FL guys in mind if anything falls through
Old 08-22-2013, 05:46 PM   #17
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Won't fall through guys lol.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:14 PM   #18
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
Won't fall through guys lol.
Damn.
Old 08-23-2013, 06:57 AM   #20
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
I'm glad my price estimator is in line with the majority. 500-600$ seems pretty reasonable to me.