Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

TRD SUPERCHARGER & FIT KIT 05-13; ARP HEAD STUDS; COMETIC HEAD GASKETS

Old 08-25-2013, 11:56 AM   #1
ModernPopeye is on a distinguished road

Navy:
ModernPopeye's Tacoma Gallery
TRD SUPERCHARGER & FIT KIT 05-13; ARP HEAD STUDS; COMETIC HEAD GASKETS

TRD S/C MAIN ASSEMBLY P/N PTR29-35090

TRD FIT KIT 2005-2013 P/N PTR29-35120 S/C and Fit Kit for $3400.00

One more thing I bought to do build and need to buy a wedding ring instead.

While inventorying parts I discovered that there are THREE small items missing.If you need me to I can text or email you a picture from the parts diagram so you have a visual as to what they are. In the parts list, bag H the items are H6 & H4. Bag B item B1.

(1) M8 X 35MM Reduced Shank Hex Bolt. Total amount required is (6)

(1) Hose Mender fitting 3/4". Its a reducer to connect one line to another.

(1) Adel Clamp Size16-2. Holds a hose in place

I am willing to ship but locals to Hampton Roads VA will get preference first.You will have to cover all shipping and insurance costs.

I'm also listing ARP HEAD STUDS FOR THE 1GR
Bought for nearly $300 from Dezod and selling for $230. You pay shipping

COMETIC HEAD GASKETS LEFT & RIGHT SIDE
Also bought from Dezod for $194.00 I'll take $150. You pay shipping.
Attached Thumbnails
TRD SUPERCHARGER & FIT KIT 05-13; ARP HEAD STUDS; COMETIC HEAD GASKETS-img_6621.jpg   TRD SUPERCHARGER & FIT KIT 05-13; ARP HEAD STUDS; COMETIC HEAD GASKETS-img_6622.jpg   TRD SUPERCHARGER & FIT KIT 05-13; ARP HEAD STUDS; COMETIC HEAD GASKETS-img_6620.jpg   TRD SUPERCHARGER & FIT KIT 05-13; ARP HEAD STUDS; COMETIC HEAD GASKETS-img_6618.jpg   TRD SUPERCHARGER & FIT KIT 05-13; ARP HEAD STUDS; COMETIC HEAD GASKETS-img_6623.jpg  

Old 08-25-2013, 12:40 PM   #2
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
is this used or non used? are the missing parts buyable? i maybe be interested.
Old 08-25-2013, 01:12 PM   #3

Navy:
All items are new and unused. A hose clamp with a rubber guard on the inside to prevent chaffing, a vacuum line reducer, and a M8 X 35 reduced shank hex head bolt. I'm sure if you wanted to you could buy Toyota factory parts but since they're not one off custom parts I'd purchase them at the auto parts store or Lowes.
Attached Thumbnails
TRD SUPERCHARGER & FIT KIT 05-13; ARP HEAD STUDS; COMETIC HEAD GASKETS-image.jpg  
Old 08-25-2013, 01:20 PM   #4
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
why you selling so cheap?
Old 08-25-2013, 01:43 PM   #5

Navy:
So it will sell. I've had these parts for a year,Engagement rings are expensive, I don't want to have to take a loan for a piece of jewelry, and it's a replaceable toy that I can reacquire at a later date if I choose to do so. Oh, and I'd rather sell this than my guns.
Old 08-25-2013, 02:38 PM   #7
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-25-2013, 04:14 PM   #8
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
This is tempting very tempting.....
Old 08-26-2013, 06:00 AM   #9

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valsmere View Post
This is tempting very tempting.....

GO FOR IT ! ! ! ! Know ya want to!
Old 08-26-2013, 06:04 AM   #10
Patmac has a spectacular aura aboutPatmac has a spectacular aura about

Name: Pat
Patmac's Tacoma Gallery
id offer you a 79 ford f250 for it but im sure the "expected mrs" wont want that instead of a ring hahahah
Old 08-26-2013, 06:04 AM   #11
Red - I put dbags in their place
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
$3,400 for a S/C and fit kit.. I wouldn't budge much on that price.. heh. Good luck although you won't need it.
Old 08-26-2013, 08:17 AM   #12
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrdSurgie View Post
You know you want it lol.
Old 08-26-2013, 11:50 AM   #13
spithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
spithead051's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernPopeye View Post
All items are new and unused. A hose clamp with a rubber guard on the inside to prevent chaffing, a vacuum line reducer, and a M8 X 35 reduced shank hex head bolt. I'm sure if you wanted to you could buy Toyota factory parts but since they're not one off custom parts I'd purchase them at the auto parts store or Lowes.
I don't know if you popped the intercooler off of the blower(Supercharger unit) but parts bag 'B' with those six bolts are inside of there. Goofy packaging method but that's where I found mine and I believe somewhere in the installation manual it states that's where they are.

Not sure about the other parts you listed as missing.
Old 08-26-2013, 01:48 PM   #14
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
damnit why is my truck written off this would been bought and paid for DAMNIT lol
Old 08-26-2013, 05:48 PM   #16

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patmac View Post
id offer you a 79 ford f250 for it but im sure the "expected mrs" wont want that instead of a ring hahahah
HAHA ! Yeah I'd better not do that. Besides I'd rather have the S/C than the 79 Ford. Had one of those for a work truck for awhile and I'm good for now.
Old 08-26-2013, 05:49 PM   #17

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by spithead051 View Post
I don't know if you popped the intercooler off of the blower(Supercharger unit) but parts bag 'B' with those six bolts are inside of there. Goofy packaging method but that's where I found mine and I believe somewhere in the installation manual it states that's where they are.

Not sure about the other parts you listed as missing.

Yes, I have all but one of those bolts and you are right that's where they keep em.
Old 08-26-2013, 05:50 PM   #18

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Maybe im mistaken, but isnt the fit kit for '12-'13 models a little different from the previous years?
At least they were when I was in the market for one.
If you look up the part number it says it will fit those applications.
Old 08-26-2013, 09:34 PM   #19
dbs1 will become famous soon enoughdbs1 will become famous soon enough
dbs1's Tacoma Gallery
So just to be clear...this has never been installed? If that is the case I may be very interested. Please pm me. Thx!
Old 08-27-2013, 03:56 AM   #20
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbs1 View Post
So just to be clear...this has never been installed? If that is the case I may be very interested. Please pm me. Thx!
Please buy this before I end up in divorce court!