LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Topper(LEER/ARE/Snugtop)

Old 08-25-2013, 02:13 PM   #1
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Topper(LEER/ARE/Snugtop)

Im back in the marketplace looking for a topper that fits the lines of my Double Cab SHORT bed.

If anyone around the vicinity of my location (Clemson,SC) has one for sale, let me know.

I will be removing my UWS toolbox as a result and could include that in the purchase if necessary, its the chrome low profile version(check build).

Thanks.

Cam.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:20 PM   #5
zonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
zonataco's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for the same thing in the Phx, Az area. Good luck to ya!
Old 09-01-2013, 07:59 AM   #6
minameismud has a spectacular aura aboutminameismud has a spectacular aura about
minameismud's Tacoma Gallery
Just posted mine. See here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...t-bed-mgm.html
Old 09-08-2013, 06:59 PM   #10
untuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: FF/Hazmat Tech
Name: Kyle
untuckedtaco's Tacoma Gallery
you can come get mine for $400. VA aint too far right?
Old 09-09-2013, 07:05 AM   #11
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by untuckedtaco View Post
you can come get mine for $400. VA aint too far right?
It's a hump thats for sure. Im looking for a specific cap, one that has a reinforced roof to support the weight of a RTT + 2-4 people on top. This limits me to just the Leer 100RCC and the Snugtop Series with the Sportsman package. Im gonna get it right the first time.

Thanks for the offer though.
Old 12-13-2013, 01:55 PM   #12
Taylorm1 is on a distinguished road
Name: taylor
Taylorm1's Tacoma Gallery
Here's one I'm selling http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...rd-topper.html
Old 12-14-2013, 06:13 AM   #13
JpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement:
JpAdct's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
It's a hump thats for sure. Im looking for a specific cap, one that has a reinforced roof to support the weight of a RTT + 2-4 people on top. This limits me to just the Leer 100RCC and the Snugtop Series with the Sportsman package. Im gonna get it right the first time.

Thanks for the offer though.

Just FYI, there's a vendor on here who said he'd build me a nice bed rack that would go around my shell for a very reasonable price. My Leer 100XL won't hold a RTT, so enquired about building a bed rack that went around the shell to support the weight. PM me if interested and I'll dig up his name.
Old 12-14-2013, 09:38 PM   #14
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Fellas, i have since bought a Bestop Softopper and im getting a bed rack build around that.