Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

For Sale : UWS Low-Profile Toolbox(South Carolina)

Old 08-26-2013, 04:12 PM   #1
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale : UWS Low-Profile Toolbox(South Carolina)

Sold.

Well it's time to get rid of my current setup and switch to something to switch my style up a bit.

It's about 2 years old, great condition still, to be honest i dont think it's faded, at all. It's still on the truck till i get a buyer lined up, im not shipping this thing and im not driving too far as it'll ruin the deal as well. I can send more pics if necessary to an interested buyer.

I am looking for a Camper shell (Snugtop/ARE/Leer) that i would trade this for + cash on top. Thanks for looking.

Cam

Old 12-02-2013, 06:15 PM   #10
Taco Yota Liker is on a distinguished road
Name: Grayson
Taco Yota Liker's Tacoma Gallery
Have you sold this yet?
Old 12-02-2013, 06:26 PM   #11
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Yota Liker View Post
Have you sold this yet?

Yeah 3 months ago.. :/