1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2007 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 (Savannah, GA)

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Ben550, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Aug 30, 2013 at 2:42 PM
    Ben550

Ben550 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD OFF ROAD
    97,8XX Miles, V6 4.0L, 4x4, Automatic Transmission, SR5 Package, TRD Off Road Package, Towing Package, Black Exterior, Gray Interior, Running Bars, 16 inch alloy wheels, Bridgestone Dueler AT Tires with 75% Tread Remaining, Full size spare with jack, Tow Hooks, Front and Side Air Bags, Automatic Windows, Exterior Temperature Display, Front and Rear Weather-Tech Floor Mats, JBL Speakers/Audio, 6 Disk CD Changer, Cruise Control, Steering Wheel Audio and Cruise Controls, Sport Seats, Locking Differential, 4 Doors with full back seat, Privacy Glass, Sliding Rear Window, Bed Liner,

I am selling my Tacoma . This truck is in very good condition. Clean inside and out with no rust. I have taken extremely good care of this truck (Regular oil changes every 3,000 miles, changed the front and rear differential fluids, changed the transfer case fluid, serviced the transmission, only used Toyota Red coolant, changed both engine and cabin air filters, serviced breaks, etc). Everything is in good working order with no leaks under the hood. This truck will last for years to come if you continue to take care of it.

I have the clean current Car Fax available and service records of what I have done to it.

Clean title in hand.

Asking $19,900 or best reasonable offer.

Ping me if interested and we can arrange for you to come take a look.

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    6.jpg
    5.jpg
    7.jpg
    IMG_1259.jpg
    9.jpg
    IMG_1256.jpg

2. Aug 31, 2013 at 6:57 AM
    1rooster

1rooster TACOMA31750

Member:
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tundra crewmax
    5100's ALL WAY AROUND, 885X COILS, DRIVER SIDE LEAN SPACER, ICON PROGRESSIVE AAL W/O OVERLOAD, 265/75/16 KENDA KLEVER M/T. 1 1/4 SPIDERTRAC WHEEL SPACERS, GEN 1 TRD COLD AIR INTAKE, STOCK MUFFLER WITH CHOPPED TURNDOWN, 5% TINT OVER FACTORY, DEBADGED, TOYOTA RUBBER BED MAT, WEATHERTECH MATS,UWS TOOLBOX, UNDERCOVER SE, LOCKER MOD, REAR BUMPER, PIONEER DOUBLE DIN WITH PARKING BREAK OVER RIDE, CUSTOM OIL CATCH CAN, FULL LED INTERIOR, ARB BUMPER REPLACEMENT. COVERKING SEAT COVERS. MORIMOTO H1 MINI COVERSION WITH MINI GATLIN GUN SHROUDS AND 5000K MORIMOTO BULBS. TRAILER PLUG RELOCTED TO BUMPER. 20 INCH LED LIGHTBAR MOUNTED BEHIND CUSTOM PAINTED GRILL. STUBBY ATNENNA
    I would be all over this if it wasnt black! had bsp on my last tacoma and fj. good looking truck though. glws!

3. Aug 25, 2014 at 11:13 AM
    Ben550

Ben550 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD OFF ROAD
    Sold it... but wish I still had it.

I sold my truck a while back... man do i miss it!!!

Oh well. Its only a matter of time before i get another one...

Products Discussed in

To Top