Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Super White Grill - Grill Craft Style

Old 08-30-2013, 05:46 PM   #1
itsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to behold
itsmekyle's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Super White Grill - Grill Craft Style

SOLD.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Super White Grill - Grill Craft Style-image.jpg  
Old 08-31-2013, 01:31 PM   #2
itsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to behold
Bump. Or best offer.
Old 09-01-2013, 02:57 PM   #4
Pics sent and PM replied.

Thanks
Old 09-01-2013, 09:35 PM   #5
DezTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Zach
DezTaco's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent
Old 09-02-2013, 03:33 PM   #6
Still available. New pics.

Old 09-02-2013, 05:14 PM   #8
Sold
Old 09-02-2013, 07:26 PM   #9
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
What happened? Out this guy.. We like to keep thus forum honest.. I've bought from some great people on here. I hate when I see things like this.
Old 09-02-2013, 07:33 PM   #10
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Pm a mod... This guy should be shown the door for this.. Low post count, only a member for a few months....
Old 09-02-2013, 08:31 PM   #11
Edit: Did business with another local TW member same day instead of shipping across the country.

I'm sorry that you were upset and felt you had to call me out on an Internet forum, but please forgive me and my low post count.

Thanks!