LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Topper/Shell for DCSB in SE USA

Old 09-02-2013, 12:03 PM   #1
JpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement:
JpAdct's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Topper/Shell for DCSB in SE USA

Hey everybody, I know this is a long shot but I'm looking for a topper to fit my 2nd Gen DCSB. I'd love to find a MGM topper with the built in Thule/Yakima accessories but I'm open to anything available. I am about to give up and buy new since I haven't been able to find anything on Craigslist and Autotrader. The one I did find on a lot couldn't be bought away from the Tacoma it was sitting on. Let me know if you have anything within reasonable driving distance from central Florida. Thanks!
Old 09-03-2013, 01:48 PM   #2
untuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: FF/Hazmat Tech
Name: Kyle
untuckedtaco's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...igh-shell.html
Old 09-03-2013, 06:52 PM   #3
JpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement:
JpAdct's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Brother, way out of my travel range though.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:00 AM   #4
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 09-05-2013, 03:38 AM   #6
Law Enforcement:
JpAdct's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Kaboom90!
Old 09-26-2013, 04:07 AM   #7
Law Enforcement:
JpAdct's Tacoma Gallery
TTT