Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTS: NC Set of new open box Hella 500FF lights.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-02-2013, 12:49 PM   #1
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Cool WTS: SOLD NC Set of new open box Hella 500FF lights.

SOLD

I scored these and am wanting to go another route via LED,

Opened to test one light only,
all wiring, switch, relay, and covers and such are unopened.

Ready to be shipped free within CONUS, I ship via USPS and provide tracking,
I will send you the tracking number right after I drop them off at my PO.
I am located in Asheville NC and could meet within a 30 min drive in any direction also,

Thanks, I take PayPal only, asking 70.00

Thanks for looking!
Old 09-02-2013, 06:57 PM   #3
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Yup,
I never use Amazon, always eBay. My bad.

you want to make me an offer send me a PM.
Old 09-02-2013, 08:22 PM   #4
B.S. Goodwrench

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Price Drop!
Old 09-03-2013, 08:22 AM   #5
B.S. Goodwrench

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
09-03-2013 BUMP
Old 09-03-2013, 09:10 AM   #6
B.S. Goodwrench

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD,

Thanks TW
Old 09-03-2013, 09:12 AM   #7
SouthernTacoma
TSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tyler
TSmalls89's Tacoma Gallery
I Wins
Now for my roll bar!
Old 09-04-2013, 06:32 AM   #8
B.S. Goodwrench

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Lights shipped. Tracking info emailed to buyer,

Enjoy,

Products Discussed in this Thread