Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Fuse Panel Mounting Plate

Old 11-06-2013, 11:08 PM   #41
Yotamac is just really niceYotamac is just really niceYotamac is just really niceYotamac is just really niceYotamac is just really nice

Name: Ze
Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
hi, yes, I still have the mounting plates for sale...

What size are you looking for?
Old 11-06-2013, 11:13 PM   #42
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have pictures for the different sizes? The ones on the 1st page don't work.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:21 PM   #43
Yotamac is just really niceYotamac is just really niceYotamac is just really niceYotamac is just really niceYotamac is just really nice

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah sorry they got erased, I'll repost...

Fuse Panel Mounting Plate-img_2839-1.jpg
Old 11-06-2013, 11:34 PM   #44

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomonazul View Post
Do you have pictures for the different sizes? The ones on the 1st page don't work.

What part wont work? Atrac,clutch cylinder or other devices in the way?
I may be able to make one.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:35 PM   #45
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotamac View Post
What part wont work? Atrac,clutch cylinder or other devices in the way?
I may be able to make one.
The pictures on 1st page don't work, the last ones
Old 11-06-2013, 11:38 PM   #46

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
I can make one... Whats mounted in the area currently?
Old 11-07-2013, 12:11 AM   #47

I have these
Blue Sea Systems 5026:

Amp 200A fuse:

2 Relays:
[/QUOTE]
Old 11-07-2013, 12:40 AM   #48

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
The stock large mounting plates I have will work with all the items you have pictured. If you need a custom one, let me know what needs to be cleared in order to make it fit...
Old 11-07-2013, 09:08 AM   #49
SnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted to let everyone know this guy make a good product and is willing to work with you on what you need… heres a picture of my set up through him.

Old 11-07-2013, 01:30 PM   #50

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Bry, turned out great!
Old 11-08-2013, 12:21 PM   #52

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by miacevedo View Post
Nice^ What's the wait time for these?

I have the large plate without the kick-out and small plate in stock. I'm starting another batch of large mounting plates with kick-out next week.
Old 11-08-2013, 02:48 PM   #53
miacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
miacevedo's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the difference between the large with and w/o kick-out? Besides the kick-out... Can I fit more stuff on it? Would a breaker fit on either one? Do they all come with cut-outs and mounting holes pre-drilled? And where are you located? I thought I saw SoCal once before... sorry for all the questions, just interested in getting one asap
Old 11-08-2013, 03:01 PM   #54

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
There is not much of a difference other than the shape. you can fit the breaker, 12 fuse block with plenty of room for relay's and other goodies... the mounting holes are not pre drilled since most members ask me to leave it blank so the mounting height can be custom. I'm located in 562 area Lakewood/ Cerritos area.
Old 11-09-2013, 06:08 PM   #55
Bigbenny is on a distinguished road
Canadian Army:
Name: Ben
Bigbenny's Tacoma Gallery
any that would fit a '13 sport in stock?
Old 11-12-2013, 08:20 PM   #56

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbenny View Post

I think I will fit. Ive sold them to members with 2012 and 2013. Make sure it does not have Atrack or other devices in the way...
Old 11-13-2013, 05:43 PM   #57
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbenny View Post
I have a '12 sport and just drilled holes, painted, and dry fit it and works great. Yotamac thanks man, good product.
Old 11-13-2013, 05:58 PM   #58

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to hear it worked out good Brandon and thanks for the order!

I have another batch at the laser cutter that should be ready next week for anyone looking for a mounting plate with kick-out...
Old 11-14-2013, 12:11 PM   #59
The Sailing Memebr
anders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
anders99's Tacoma Gallery
subbed for later
Old 11-18-2013, 03:42 PM   #60

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
New batch of large mounting plates with kick-out and are in stock now!!! They have been slightly redesigned to give a little more room on the kick out.
Fuse Panel Mounting Plate-photo-2.jpg

Thanks for your support!