Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Fuse Panel Mounting Plate

Old 09-09-2013, 12:18 AM   #1
Yotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant future

Name: Ze
Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Fuse Panel Mounting Plate

Hi Tacoma World, I am offering Mounting Plates, Blue Sea Systems Fuse Blocks and 12V Breakers for auxiliary power circuits on the 2nd Gen.

Mounting Plates:
Mounting Plates attach to the drivers side inner fender using the existing OEM threaded mounting holes with supplied bolts and lock washers in this kit.
All platesare1/8" thick Aluminum plate, sanded or unfinished and blank without holes for custom layout configuration and mounting.
Mounting plates are offered in the following configurations for automatic transmission trucks or trucks without a clutch cylinder and reservoir assembly mounted to the inner fender:

Option 1)
Small mounting plate, fits 6 fuse block and breaker and relays- $40-- OUT OF STOCK

Option 2)
A)
Standard Large Mounting Plate with kick-out, fits 12 fuse block, breaker and relays-(Mounting bend flap up) $60
B) Standard Large Mounting Plate with kick-out, fits 12 fuse block, breaker and relays (Mounting bend flap down, also for Manual Trans)- $60

Option 3)

ATRAC Mounting Plate with kick-out fits 12 fuse block, breaker and relays - $60 (for ATRAC equipped trucks)

Option 4)
RTMR Bussman 15300 RTMR Fuse and Relay Box Mounting Plate - $60

Standard mounting plates with mounting flap down. They can also be used for manual transmission trucks with a clutch cylinder and reservoir assembly mounted to the inner fender.
Please contact for details.

RTRM Plate in Stock now!

All plates can be easily modified to fit most 2nd gen Tacoma engine configurations.

Blue Sea Systems- ST Blade Fuse Block- 6 and 12 Circuits with Negative Bus and Cover:
5025 (6 fuse block)- $40 and 5026 (12 fuse block)- $60

Raptor- Pro Series Circuit Breakers with Manual Reset Button and Gold Plated Terminals:
100, 140 and 180 AMP Breakers - $30 ea

PM me for multiple items order discounts on certain products.

I ship USPS Flat Rate-$12.00 or you can pick it up if your in the So Cal area (562)

I accept Cash Or Paypal for addition 3% PP fee

Sorry no returns, refunds or exchanges.

PM me if you have any questions.

member chaN123 's board

Big thanks to Whippersnapper for the ATRAC mounting plates.

I now offer Billet Shorty Antennas:

Black Color and Billet Construction- $30 ea

If you are in need of any Welding, Machining, Tube Bending or Fabrication please contact me. I offer prototyping and production scale fabrication.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ing-la-oc.html

TacomaPros.com
- Tacoma Off Road Parts and Accessories- ICON*KING*TOTAL CHAOS

Thank you for all your support!

Old 09-09-2013, 02:00 PM   #3
Yotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant future

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Count me in for a small plate. Can it still accommodate the breaker and 12 fuse Blue Sea box?

Will pick up locally too.
Hi Matt, missed you at the last meet but your truck looks great!
The small Mounting plate can accomidate the 12 fuse panel however it may be a little tight with a square breaker and relays. I use the rectangular breaker with the 6 fuse panel and it seem to fit just right with room for relays. The slightly larger plate without the kick-out can accommodate the 12 and have plenty of room for a large breaker and relays. I attached some pics to show different placement of the 12 fuse panel on the smaller mounting plate.
Attached Thumbnails
Fuse Panel Mounting Plate-img_2996.jpg   Fuse Panel Mounting Plate-img_2997.jpg  
Old 09-09-2013, 02:22 PM   #5

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Ok cool, I'll bring it to the next meet. I have two types of mounting angles. One allows for the horns to be mounted behind the fuse mounting plate (horns moved for Satoshi Grill Mod) and the other mounting plate is angled so the plate is slightly more level.
Which mounting option would you like?
Old 09-09-2013, 03:07 PM   #7

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
ok cool.. Ill get it going
Old 09-09-2013, 03:41 PM   #9
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Ill take option #3 and can also pick it up lemme know
Old 09-09-2013, 03:49 PM   #10

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Much appreciated man!

I have the 80 degree plate in stock but will have to build the 90 degree plates, 1 week leadtime, usually less
Old 09-09-2013, 03:52 PM   #11

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
Ill take option #3 and can also pick it up lemme know

I have option 3 in stock now. I am usually free during the day or at the meets too for pick up.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:07 PM   #12
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
JTS2014TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd
Old 09-15-2013, 11:23 PM   #14

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTS2013TACO View Post
Pm'd
PM replied
Old 09-15-2013, 11:29 PM   #15

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
What do you have for the manual trucks with the A-Trac? I have a panel now but looking to upgrade and slightly change the lay out so I can accommodate for a 12 as well as some relay mounts.
I haven't had the chance to do the mock up on this model yet. Please send me a pic of the mounting area and I can make it. Thanks
Old 09-16-2013, 02:31 PM   #16

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
New mounting plates in from the Laser cutter and out to the Bender today...
Old 09-16-2013, 02:37 PM   #17
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotamac View Post
New mounting plates in from the Laser cutter and out to the Bender today...

Save one for me when I send you that picture after I get off work I need to fit a square circuit and a 12 Blue sea fuse block
Old 09-16-2013, 02:40 PM   #18
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Is this just the plate? Or does it include the fuse block and breaker in picture? Do you design these for 1st gen?
Old 09-16-2013, 05:33 PM   #19

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
This is just for the mounting plate. I haven't had the chance to mock up 1st Gen but would be happy to.Send me a pic of the mounting area and I'll make it... Thanks for the interest!
Old 09-16-2013, 06:43 PM   #20

Emailed you the pics