Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Satoshi Grill MGM For Sale

Old 09-14-2013, 09:20 AM   #1
Plenty of slaves for my robot colony?
moondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
moondeath's Tacoma Gallery
Satoshi Grill MGM For Sale

**SOLD**

I sold my 2011 and got a new 2013, so I'm selling the grill that I made. It was my first, so there are some slight imperfections from when I sanded the bondo. I don't know what year the grill was. It would be 2010 or prior. I bought the grill used on ebay and used it to make the satoshii style grill. The paint is slightly aged and has some scratches, but when its on the truck it isn't really noticeable. You have to be up close and personal to notice any imperfections.

If you want any pics just pm me. Any questions just ask.

Asking $200 shipped within the states.

On the truck.

Old 09-21-2013, 01:20 PM   #2
moondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump
Old 09-26-2013, 07:54 PM   #3

Old 09-27-2013, 08:59 PM   #4

Old 09-27-2013, 10:53 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I've seen a lot worse... You did a good job and $200 is a very fair price.

GLWS!
Thanks! It was definitely a challenge. I'm a little scared to try it on my 2013 grill. I have to do something though, I'm not a fan of the style grill Toyota chose. I prefer the recessed look. They did the exact opposite.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:08 AM   #7
98dropta is on a distinguished road
Name: nathan
98dropta's Tacoma Gallery
$150?
Old 09-28-2013, 05:52 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98dropta View Post
$150?
Shipping is going to be quite a bit. UPS prices are getting a bit steep lately. If it's a local pickup I can go $175. But if I'm shipping $200 is what I would like to get. Parts alone I paid about $130 before building it, and that's cheap. I got lucky finding a grill for a good price.
Old 09-28-2013, 10:05 AM   #9
98dropta is on a distinguished road
Name: nathan
98dropta's Tacoma Gallery
I understand man. Id have to paint it red and stuff so guess ill jist modify my stock chrome grille even tho id hate to ruin a nice grille
Old 10-03-2013, 03:18 PM   #10

Old 10-03-2013, 10:37 PM   #12
My Other Ride Is An R1
jrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant future

Army: 176 SIG CO,BTB,1-25 ID
Name: Jahon or Matt... I prefer Matt
jrocthakidd's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take it!
Old 10-04-2013, 04:14 AM   #13

*SOLD*

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Surprised you still have this. It's a nice piece.
BTW shipping from coast to coast via UPS maxes out at $27.00 or so.
It's outside the conus that gets pricey...
Still shipping from pa to hi via USPS can be done for $38.00
What shipping method through UPS are you using? I ask because UPS is quoting me about $50 to ship the grill. I've got the box down to about as small as I can reasonably make it and still leave room for packing material.