LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

DC SB MGM Topper & basket For Sale

Old 09-29-2013, 07:16 PM   #1
masterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud of
Name: Paul
masterwacker's Tacoma Gallery
DC SB MGM Topper & basket For Sale

SOLD

I am selling a Leer 100XL for a 2005 on up Double Cab Short Bed Tacoma that I painted Magnetic Grey along with the basket that attaches to the factory bed tie down rails. The topper is in good condition with carpet interior, new lift struts, new 3rd brake like and sliding window (not tilt) The swing out side windows have a screen frame, but no screen in them now. Gaskets for the screens are in the frame.

Topper & basket $600 . I would like to sell them together as without the topper I have no use for the basket.

Pickup or I may deliver within reasonable distance with fuel cost added to purchase price.

Old 09-29-2013, 07:36 PM   #3
masterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Wow this is a steal of a life time!
Thanks. If someone feels bad only paying me $600 they can always offer more...
Old 09-29-2013, 11:17 PM   #5
FATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Artillery! Boom
Name: Friends call me Ginger
FATaco's Tacoma Gallery
That is a great deal! I NEED a cargo basket like that... is it custom made?
Old 09-29-2013, 11:37 PM   #7
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Great deal

That basket is a cool idea

What's it made out of ?
Old 09-30-2013, 12:03 AM   #8
4508js is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: K-9 / Patrol
4508js's Tacoma Gallery
Every time I find an MGM SB topper it's always soooo far away, bad azz basket too
Old 09-30-2013, 04:08 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Great deal

That basket is a cool idea

What's it made out of ?

The frame is 1" sq tubing with sheet metal skin that I dimple died. pretty damn sturdy and will hold a lot of weight too.
Old 09-30-2013, 07:41 PM   #10
JpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement:
JpAdct's Tacoma Gallery
PM inbound!
Old 10-01-2013, 11:22 AM   #11
SnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If you were in Cali I would buy that today, goodluck with sale