Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT/WTS toytec 1/2" top plate spacers

Old 10-04-2013, 07:48 AM   #1
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
WTT/WTS toytec 1/2" top plate spacers

SOLD

I have a set of 1/2" top plate spacers that I would like to trade for 1/4" or sell. I have decided to change my lift setup and would rather the 1/4".

Idk what to ask...
$40 shipped con US for the spacers?

Old 10-04-2013, 07:59 PM   #2
TotalBrutal is a jewel in the roughTotalBrutal is a jewel in the roughTotalBrutal is a jewel in the rough

Name: Dan
TotalBrutal's Tacoma Gallery
You got the extended bolts with these too? Consider shipping to Canada?
Old 10-04-2013, 08:53 PM   #3
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalBrutal View Post
You got the extended bolts with these too? Consider shipping to Canada?
I didn't buy the extended studs yet, I think they are $15 on wheelers or toytec?...

I would ship to Canada. Want me to get a quote? Shouldn't be too crazy.
Pm me your address and I'll let you know.
Old 10-05-2013, 08:08 AM   #4
Drinknmolson is on a distinguished road
Drinknmolson's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd
Old 10-05-2013, 08:57 AM   #5
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drinknmolson View Post
Pm'd
Sale pending
Old 10-05-2013, 10:34 AM   #6
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
SOLD