1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FEELER: Rigid Industries 20" E-Series LED Bar

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by mpatrick, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Oct 10, 2013 at 8:58 AM
    mpatrick

mpatrick [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mason
    Rancho Cucamongbruh
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRD Offroad 4x4
    Bro Dozer II
    ladies and gents, looking to or trade sell my rigid industries 20" E-series led bar. I'm trying to afford another project so that is my reason for looking to sell this thing.. i bought it off a buddy a while back who had it and only had it on his truck for a couple months and used it once. i have had it for a couple months and have only used it twice. any ways the light would come with the original side mounts, also comes with the rigid industries cradle mount, and also two clear cover for the light as well as the wiring harness.. NO SWITCH. i have had the covers on since i got the light. the cradle has signs of use, the covers are in perfect condition, and the light has a couple scratches but nothing crazy.. light works amazing! makes me sad to even think about selling it but i have lots of other lights.. im looking to sell it for $450 and it would come with everything said.. i am flexible on price but dont low ball me.. looking to trade for a OEM roof rack for a double cab! plus a little $$$.. want to keep local but will ship if i dont get any offers local.. let me know! thanks guys

sorry for crappy phone pics but will send better ones upon request! thanks
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  2. Oct 10, 2013 at 2:36 PM
    mpatrick

mpatrick [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mason
    Rancho Cucamongbruh
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRD Offroad 4x4
    Bro Dozer II
    For got to mention it is a combo flood/spot pattern!

Products Discussed in

To Top