Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

HomerTaco 2012 Satoshi Prototype f/s

Old 10-25-2013, 10:55 PM   #22
Island Cruiser is on a distinguished road
Island Cruiser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by white2010taco View Post
Looks good as always Craig. No one does grills like you bud. Keep up the excellent work.
I get this tundra you will have a tundra grill for me to do a thin lip on.
Raptor grille on a Tundra would look beast!
Old 10-26-2013, 06:23 AM   #23
2012 dbl cab 4x4
kevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
kevinsc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Dude, no offense but you have no clue what I've got into this thing. $500 is the starting price for bidding.

FWIW my Raptor grills cost $550 + shipping

Correct on all counts Evan. This build was not measured in hours it is measured in days.
right there with you! that is a fair price since i have built one this is not an overnight job!! looks sick GLWS!
Old 10-26-2013, 06:53 AM   #24
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good Craig
Old 10-27-2013, 05:37 PM   #26
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
I saw it in person, its super nice!
Old 10-27-2013, 05:38 PM   #27
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
I have a lot of photos of this ill try to get them up tomorrow
Old 10-27-2013, 10:09 PM   #28
2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2006KJ's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great. I built one for my 2012 and can really appreciate the labor involved. I like how you angled the sides inward to avoid trimming where the headlight hits (if it goes straight in). Looks very clean that way. I wouldn't build another for $500 and I've been doing body work for 14 years!
Old 10-27-2013, 10:11 PM   #29
fenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nice
fenderpicks's Tacoma Gallery
Is it up on Ebay yet?
Old 10-28-2013, 07:40 AM   #30
never.ride is on a distinguished road
never.ride's Tacoma Gallery
So will this fit a 2014?
Old 10-28-2013, 07:43 AM   #31
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenderpicks View Post
Is it up on Ebay yet?
No
Quote:
Originally Posted by never.ride View Post
So will this fit a 2014?
Yes
Old 10-28-2013, 05:20 PM   #33
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st ABN
Name: Chip
armyofsquirrels's Tacoma Gallery
How Many do you have for sale?
Old 10-28-2013, 05:23 PM   #35
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha talk about supply and demand I'm just kidding with you Im one of the ones that know how long this one took to make hahaha
Old 10-28-2013, 05:26 PM   #37
F*ck It, Why Not!

I have my front end alinement scheduled for Friday morning, Thursday I'm hoping to finish the AAL install.
Old 10-28-2013, 05:37 PM   #39
Love moding vehicles as hobby
Pepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud of

Air Force: 24 yrs of Service
Name: Paul
Pepe98's Tacoma Gallery
Craig,
Thanks for the PMs today. I would like to be on a list for whatever you are going to produce. I need one for my sons 2014 and I will wait until you have time to get to them. I understand you work full time and do this on the side. Your attention to detail and passion are clearly evident in your work.

Are you in Shimoken Damn? I grew up just north of there in Pa. Boy do I miss it this time of year. My father still lives in Towanda until around Christmas and then he winters in Fl.

Anyway, I will keep an eye on this thread.
Old 10-28-2013, 05:41 PM   #40
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe98 View Post
Craig,
Thanks for the PMs today. I would like to be on a list for whatever you are going to produce. I need one for my sons 2014 and I will wait until you have time to get to them. I understand you work full time and do this on the side. Your attention to detail and passion are clearly evident in your work.

Are you in Shimoken Damn? I grew up just north of there in Pa. Boy do I miss it this time of year. My father still lives in Towanda until around Christmas and then he winters in Fl.

Anyway, I will keep an eye on this thread.
Yes - we'll be doing some wheeling in the area around Whalesback. I'm not from that area - I'm about 2 hours away in Bucks County.

This is a full grill for sale - I do have a DIY kit in the works and will post more on that topic in the other 2012 thread in my Subforum.

As far as additional full grills like this there will be more but not many.

Thank you!