Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

HomerTaco 2012 Satoshi Prototype f/s

Old 10-28-2013, 06:07 PM   #41
Love moding vehicles as hobby
Pepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud of

Air Force: 24 yrs of Service
Name: Paul
Pepe98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Yes - we'll be doing some wheeling in the area around Whalesback. I'm not from that area - I'm about 2 hours away in Bucks County.

This is a full grill for sale - I do have a DIY kit in the works and will post more on that topic in the other 2012 thread in my Subforum.

As far as additional full grills like this there will be more but not many.

Thank you!
Understood. I want the full grill. If necessary I can have it painted but would prefer to get it from you ready to pull Out of the box and install. Haven't seen any on eBay yet but obviously I am watching. I want to make your list even if it is a short one.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:14 PM   #42
TOYWERX Grill Sergeant
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe98 View Post
Understood. I want the full grill. If necessary I can have it painted but would prefer to get it from you ready to pull Out of the box and install. Haven't seen any on eBay yet but obviously I am watching. I want to make your list even if it is a short one.
I'll post the link to the eBay auction here on this thread. As stated this will be painted to the purchasers specifications should they not have a Super White truck.
Old 10-30-2013, 05:41 PM   #45
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
its not hard, easier than it seems to sell. ive bought over 400, sold like 3.
Old 10-30-2013, 09:25 PM   #48
FNG
THNKTWCE will become famous soon enoughTHNKTWCE will become famous soon enough
THNKTWCE's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone wanna take a guess on final price?
Old 10-31-2013, 05:23 AM   #52
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck Craig, although you don't need it. I would definitely be interested in a DIY kit though.
Old 10-31-2013, 07:39 AM   #54
Future TACOtron is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Secret Squirrel Ops
Name: Zach
Future TACOtron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll post up som pics of that soon. I've got some things to show on that now.
Can't wait to see the DIY kits or a RAPTOR set up. My 2014 is beggin for a facelift already
Old 10-31-2013, 08:48 AM   #55
Pepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud of

Pepe98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ive already been offered quite a bit. Thats not the point, nor would I ever consider jacking up the price. Thats not how I do business.
Ive already stated that I'd make additional grills - they will be offered in the same fashion.
The problem with going the eBay route for the additional grills is there is no way the customer can effectively plan his build since there are so few of them to get purchased. So I as a buyer trying do my build with all the mods have to try and do so with alternate ideas in mind. Now, I can get in a bidding war with someone if we both want it and your profit margin goes up exponentially depending on how high we go. The only way to price it to sell for your price price is to sell it as just buy it now.

I have sold a few things on eBay and the costs are small if you are going to do a lower number of sells. Depending on how "fancy" your add is, the more it costs. Since you know you have a dedicated market, I would go minimalistic on the site and it should only cost you less than 10.00 to place the add. It will be billed to you monthly.

No way to keep that from happening unless it is buy it now only then what's the point of spending money on the eBay add unless you want to do it that way, as first come first serve versus taking orders. For the quality of your work and time you put into it,I think you should get paid. Put it up for auction and let's see how high it goes.

Get paid brother, your quality, time and passion deserve it. Just my thoughts.
Old 10-31-2013, 02:37 PM   #56
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Burt
ambiguous's Tacoma Gallery
Amazing work as always!
Old 11-01-2013, 09:01 AM   #58
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st ABN
Name: Chip
armyofsquirrels's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ive already been offered quite a bit. Thats not the point, nor would I ever consider jacking up the price. Thats not how I do business.
Ive already stated that I'd make additional grills - they will be offered in the same fashion.
Hooray For Good Business Ethics! I'll see you Sunday for the trip in PA, do you take first born child's as payment
Old 11-01-2013, 10:52 PM   #59
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe98 View Post
The problem with going the eBay route for the additional grills is there is no way the customer can effectively plan his build since there are so few of them to get purchased. So I as a buyer trying do my build with all the mods have to try and do so with alternate ideas in mind. Now, I can get in a bidding war with someone if we both want it and your profit margin goes up exponentially depending on how high we go. The only way to price it to sell for your price price is to sell it as just buy it now.

I have sold a few things on eBay and the costs are small if you are going to do a lower number of sells. Depending on how "fancy" your add is, the more it costs. Since you know you have a dedicated market, I would go minimalistic on the site and it should only cost you less than 10.00 to place the add. It will be billed to you monthly.

No way to keep that from happening unless it is buy it now only then what's the point of spending money on the eBay add unless you want to do it that way, as first come first serve versus taking orders. For the quality of your work and time you put into it,I think you should get paid. Put it up for auction and let's see how high it goes.

Get paid brother, your quality, time and passion deserve it. Just my thoughts.
where do you get your prices? ive put many things on ebay and its always been free?
Old 11-02-2013, 07:25 AM   #60

Pepe98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacodane View Post
where do you get your prices? ive put many things on ebay and its always been free?
Free... EBay... I don't think so. To buy is free, to sell there are fees are based on how many options you put in your add. Pictures cost extra over a certain number, counter = $, bold text, etc. then they bill you monthly to you funding source that you must have on file to sell.

If you know of a free way, let me know because I have a receiver I will be posting today, but there are small fees. You may want to check your card, Paypal, or login. You may not of paid your bill.