Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2012 trd/txpro/baja for sale over 10k invested

Old 10-12-2013, 05:18 AM   #1
cowbell is on a distinguished road

Name: tom
cowbell's Tacoma Gallery
2012 trd/txpro/baja for sale over 10k invested

2012 Toyota TRD TX PRO BAJA-11k miles, black, loaded with Entune all options
Pics below

Love truck! Its awesome but family situation forces.
45, 000 invested
Any trade considered or 32000 obo
My loss your awesome Toyota!
Will post detail pics after its clean today
Never off road always posing!
Custom Wet Okole seat covers
Custom floor mats front /rear
Doug Thorley long tube headers
URD Y-Pipe with O2 simulator box
TRD exhaust tip
ARE air box "cold air intake"
Hi beam/lo beam light box
OME 3" lift front (nitro charger shocks + springs)/rear ( full Dakar leafs rear)
Total Choas upper arms
Shrokworks full front bumper replacement w/ PIAA 6"top lights + PIAA 4" bumper light
Shrokworks rear bumper
Shrokworks front skid
Shrokworks full sliders
Shrokworks bed mounts for Hi-Lift jack
Ramsey with with aliminum lead and synthetic rope
Tinted windows
BF Goodrich KM2 255/85/16 with identical spare mounted under truck
Extras not installed yet-grillcraft grill, URD air filter and MAF Sensor
Toyota extender and Toyota roof rack
Call 270-704-0866 tom
Or
Email potterct@yahoo.com
Old 10-12-2013, 05:40 AM   #3
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Or maybe wait until you have pictures to make a fs thread. Good price good luck.
Old 10-12-2013, 05:55 AM   #4

cowbell's Tacoma Gallery
pics added

Delivery possible within reason or work something out on shipping. No issues with truck we love it.
Old 10-12-2013, 06:22 AM   #5
Smooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud of
Marines: 0331 / 0341
Name: G
Smooth Operator's Tacoma Gallery
Half tempted on Trading you my 2013 Tacoma TRD Sport LB for this. But, I'm currently in Khanabad on contract, so if you can wait till February 2014 (probably not) I'd definitely be down to trade.

Also, praying for your family. Whatever it may be.
Old 10-12-2013, 06:44 AM   #6
Crydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Crydaddy's Tacoma Gallery
Ugh!! Would love to take your bumpers if you decide to part out!! I have same style and Color!!
Old 10-12-2013, 09:16 AM   #7

cowbell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Operator View Post
Half tempted on Trading you my 2013 Tacoma TRD Sport LB for this. But, I'm currently in Khanabad on contract, so if you can wait till February 2014 (probably not) I'd definitely be down to trade.

Also, praying for your family. Whatever it may be.
Thanks for family wishes. As for trade, one never knows what could happen. Stay safe yourself.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:37 PM   #8
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Do you think you'd be willing to part out the DTLT headers and the o2 sim?
Old 10-12-2013, 08:52 PM   #9
usafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weather Journeyman
Name: Zach
usafwx's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful truck. Best wishes with your family and GLWS.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:54 PM   #10
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Nice deal. Thing is ready to go with only 11k miles for less then the price of a new stock one.
Old 10-12-2013, 09:38 PM   #11
Smooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud of
Marines: 0331 / 0341
Name: G
Smooth Operator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowbell View Post
Thanks for family wishes. As for trade, one never knows what could happen. Stay safe yourself.
Right on, I can send you pictures of my vehicle and so forth.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:53 AM   #12
wolverine768 is on a distinguished road

wolverine768's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know if you want to part out the seat covers and the high lift mount. Thanks!
Old 11-02-2013, 10:41 AM   #13
usafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weather Journeyman
Name: Zach
usafwx's Tacoma Gallery
Thought I saw this truck on ebay today.
Old 11-02-2013, 10:46 AM   #14
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Damn.. good luck with the sale, don't budge on your price lol.
Old 11-20-2013, 05:18 PM   #15
markusarealuis is on a distinguished road
Name: Markus
markusarealuis's Tacoma Gallery
Trade....

i would trade you my 2012 TRD sport 4X2 access cab for it today; of course I would need to put some cash from my end of things....maybe you would even let me keep my hood w/scoop . Let me know if you are interested. My truck only has 18,200 miles on it and is in perfect condition.
Old 12-02-2013, 05:33 AM   #16
DirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DirtyDawg's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd- bump GLWS