Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

OEM 2014 Tacoma Navigation Radio

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-14-2013, 06:09 PM   #1
FLTrucks has much to be proud ofFLTrucks has much to be proud ofFLTrucks has much to be proud ofFLTrucks has much to be proud ofFLTrucks has much to be proud ofFLTrucks has much to be proud ofFLTrucks has much to be proud ofFLTrucks has much to be proud ofFLTrucks has much to be proud of
Army:
FLTrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation OEM 2014 Tacoma Navigation Radio

If anyone is interested i have a 2014 tacoma navigation radio. This is new. Price is 450 shipped.

1.regdunlop
2.grimjack
3.joeking922
4.larboleda
5.rmotta2012
6.earthy1414
7.uncrx2003
8.yankeevol
9.ndfan77
10.tacotacoburrito
11.peto48
12.idiestoday
13. squirrelydw
14.danmcw45
15.i5runner
16.rainmn
17.ramonortiz55
18.justchil
19.metal4130
20.c1ph3r
21.viperjames
22.knine00
23.rotorpilot
Old 10-14-2013, 08:02 PM   #2
fenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nice
fenderpicks's Tacoma Gallery
Does this work on a 2013 w/o Nav and entune?
Old 10-14-2013, 08:10 PM   #3
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
pmd
Old 10-15-2013, 03:35 AM   #5
FLTrucks has much to be proud ofFLTrucks has much to be proud ofFLTrucks has much to be proud ofFLTrucks has much to be proud ofFLTrucks has much to be proud ofFLTrucks has much to be proud ofFLTrucks has much to be proud ofFLTrucks has much to be proud ofFLTrucks has much to be proud of
Army:
I am not sure if they are compatible with other year models. I know the speaker and power connections are the same as previous years. The steering wheel and mic controls i believe may be different but i am unsure. If there is not an antenna in your truck it comes with one that will fit.

Old 10-15-2013, 04:38 PM   #7
Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORNWILDGUY View Post
Just curious so if you only paid 375 what are you trying to sell on here for 475 shipped? Shipping isn't that much.
Price is 450 a lot cheaper than you would be buying anywhere else. Even if you bought your truck with the navigation you would still have tacked on another 1000 or more. I also bought more than one to get that price.
Old 10-15-2013, 04:53 PM   #8
fenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nice
im really interested, just unsure if it is plug and play for my tacoma....
Old 10-15-2013, 05:17 PM   #9
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just curious so if you only paid 375 what are you trying to sell on here for 475 shipped? Shipping isn't that much.
Don't shit on people's threads...if there's something you don't like pm then and let them know
Reread this sites rules and conduct

I bought his unit. Is it Worth the price? We will see once I get it, because that's the seller can't buyers problem/agreement

Other than that, mods close this thread
Old 10-16-2013, 07:15 PM   #11
thethinker311 is on a distinguished road
Name: John
thethinker311's Tacoma Gallery
Still have the 2014 nav unit? Im interested. I sent a PM but didn't hear back.
Old 10-19-2013, 05:00 AM   #12
Army:
All sold please close.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:07 AM   #13
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Was just a simple question Good luck
i understand...have to also understand that it came with the navi antenna...those things can range from $50-$200 or more depending where he gets it from

installed it yesterday...got the usb, audio/video, fm/am antenna and navi running flawlessly.

Thanks
Old 10-19-2013, 10:56 AM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
i understand...have to also understand that it came with the navi antenna...those things can range from $50-$200 or more depending where he gets it from

installed it yesterday...got the usb, audio/video, fm/am antenna and navi running flawlessly.

Thanks
Did everything just hooked up?
I have a 2013 Baja non JBL
Old 10-19-2013, 11:27 AM   #15
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenderpicks View Post
Did everything just hooked up?
I have a 2013 Baja non JBL
if you have the touch screen one then the antenna plugs in fine,
power, speaker plug are the same, now youre going to have to rewire the steering wheel controls bluetooth and any other thing your truck comes with to make it work...

now i have a pre-09 which has no bluetooth, steering wheel controls nor usb or even aux...just radio and cd

i had to buy an adapter for the antenna and an adapter for the usb port

(already had a non entune 2013 touchscreen in my truck these past 6 months or so)
Old 10-19-2013, 11:33 AM   #16
Yea mine is touchscreen, with Bluetooth and steering control.
Just not jbl or with engine, that's all I know lol.

I never done electrical myself, so I hesitated on this deal
Old 10-20-2013, 06:54 PM   #17
Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post

Thanks
Great to hear it all worked out.
Old 10-21-2013, 07:46 PM   #18
thethinker311 is on a distinguished road
Name: John
thethinker311's Tacoma Gallery
Installed

Everything is working, including voice controls, entune apps, nav, etc.

It took less that an hour to swap.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:46 PM   #19
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinker311 View Post
Everything is working, including voice controls, entune apps, nav, etc.

It took less that an hour to swap.
what entune apps do you have?
Old 10-21-2013, 09:06 PM   #20
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
That is sweet! I have a 2010 non-jbl and non-nav but have wanted the nav unit. Sounds like it is going to take some extra parts...

Products Discussed in this Thread