Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2012 front diff, 3.73 gears $500 obo

Old 10-21-2013, 07:30 AM   #1
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
2012 front diff, 3.73 gears $500 obo

PRICE UPDATE AT BOTTOM

Works as it should, I swapped mine for one with gears and a locker, this one is taking up space. Shipping would be about $100, it's pretty heavy.

Edit 1: It's not rust you see in the pics, it's red dirt.

Edit 2: Added a conversation between Chase (ECGS) and I to confirm all 05+ front diff's are identical.

Edit 3: Nov 1, 2013 - I will now ship this to any of the lower 48 for $500.

Edit 4: Open to trades! Leaf pack, winch.. what you got?

Edit 5: New price, $400 shipped to the Con US.. WOW what a deal!

Edit 6: $375 Shipped to the Con. Us.. It's taking up space that isn't mine and I need it gone NAO!

Edit 7: If you want to do a prerunner to 4wd conversion, you will need cross braces, I have a quote from Jorge@CBT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge@CBTParts
The braces are $226.02 for the pair.
Edit 8: Sold, thanks.
Old 10-21-2013, 11:06 AM   #2
hualampeter has a spectacular aura abouthualampeter has a spectacular aura about

Marines:
Name: Peter
hualampeter's Tacoma Gallery
that's a lot of rust for a 2012 O.o!
Old 10-21-2013, 11:08 AM   #3
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hualampeter View Post
that's a lot of rust for a 2012 O.o!
Red dirt, not rust - just to clarify.
Old 10-21-2013, 11:10 AM   #4
hualampeter has a spectacular aura abouthualampeter has a spectacular aura about

Marines:
Name: Peter
hualampeter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Red dirt, not rust - just to clarify.
okay, i'm interested would this match up okay for an 8.4 rear diff?
Old 10-21-2013, 11:35 AM   #5
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hualampeter View Post
okay, i'm interested would this match up okay for an 8.4 rear diff?
As long as the gearing is the same I don't see why not. If you buy one from ECGS all they ask you is what gearing you want in it.
Old 10-21-2013, 12:08 PM   #6
hilux30 will become famous soon enoughhilux30 will become famous soon enough

hilux30's Tacoma Gallery
... and where in this hemisphere this item might be?
Old 10-21-2013, 12:14 PM   #7
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilux30 View Post
... and where in this hemisphere this item might be?
Houston.
Old 10-22-2013, 05:25 AM   #8
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-22-2013, 05:30 AM   #9
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I am temped but that shipping to Denver would bite. I wish was coming to Houston soon.
Old 10-22-2013, 08:38 AM   #10
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
Damn I am temped but that shipping to Denver would bite. I wish was coming to Houston soon.
Make me an offer, I can try to get a quote from UPS. I need the space more than the money right now.
Old 10-22-2013, 08:47 AM   #11
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
TW Express
Old 10-22-2013, 10:34 AM   #12
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Make me an offer, I can try to get a quote from UPS. I need the space more than the money right now.
Hmmm... tempting. A couple of questions if you don't mind.

• How many miles on it when you removed?
  • Reason why you are selling? - NM I see it now why at the bottom of your pics. My same plan. Gonna clean up, regear, and lock one before I install.

I have a text into my Toyota Tech to make sure there are not any differences in the 2012 to make it not fit my 2007. I will get back to you.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:43 AM   #14
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hmmm... tempting. A couple of questions if you don't mind.

• How many miles on it when you removed?
  • Reason why you are selling? - NM I see it now why at the bottom of your pics. My same plan. Gonna clean up, regear, and lock one before I install.

I have a text into my Toyota Tech to make sure there are not any differences in the 2012 to make it not fit my 2007. I will get back to you.
PM'd you bud. Also if you find a difference in the 07 to the 12 let me know please.
Old 10-22-2013, 04:12 PM   #15
He who walk with a Cane

Quote:
PM'd you bud. Also if you find a difference in the 07 to the 12 let me know please.
Well the tech came back that the actuator probably has a different plug on it but other then that he could not really confirm without a side by side comparison.

That's a long haul for something that most likely will fit but has a small chance of not fitting. Hopefully someone a bit more local will pick it up from you. GLWS.
Old 10-22-2013, 04:25 PM   #16
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well the tech came back that the actuator probably has a different plug on it but other then that he could not really confirm without a side by side comparison.

That's a long haul for something that most likely will fit but has a small chance of not fitting. Hopefully someone a bit more local will pick it up from you. GLWS.
I am going to check with Chase at ECGS to verify, thanks for the heads up.
Old 10-23-2013, 06:28 AM   #17
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-24-2013, 04:59 AM   #18
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-28-2013, 06:12 AM   #19
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-29-2013, 08:39 AM   #20
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery