1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Used headlights

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Newlife, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Oct 21, 2013 at 10:13 PM
    Newlife

Newlife [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Knoxville TN
    Vehicle:
    2020 t4r orp
    Bone f’n stock for now
    I picked up a set of headlights tonight I was going to do a retro fit on and a bhlm. But after looking at them the lenses have some small blemishes and decided to just sell these and buy a new set to retro. Asking what I paid for them plus 25.00 shipping to anywhere in the us. I am gonna ship them in two separate boxes most likely to avoid damage and cut down on cost. But no broken tabs everything is in place. Will make a good set of back up headlights or maybe someone can polish the blemishes off. Almost looks like clear over spray. You can feel it with your nails.

125.00 shipped anywhere in the us. Canada extra.

yva5eqaz_a4c35bd38f4cb6655537464ed039b3b158835691.jpg

Pics don't show the spots but they are there just trying to be honest. If I figure a way to remove the blemishes without messing up the lenses I will still sell just for a few dollars more. But as of now they are as is. No broken tabs no nothing.

I only do paypal. So please don't ask about cod or money gram or any other forms other than cash or paypal. Local is 100.00 btw.

And drivers side is at my office will have pics up tomorrow of it. But same quality on it.

2. Oct 22, 2013 at 12:13 AM
    DEEVON911

DEEVON911 Semi-Pro

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Bethel Park, PA. Burb of da Burgh.
    Vehicle:
    2010 MGM Mostly Stock Off-Road 4x4
    TRD Cat-back Exhaust. Semi-Debadged. Trimmed down stock Antenna. Weathertech vent visors. TRD FJ Cruiser Center Cap Wheel Mod. 265/75/16 Firestone Destination A/T,s . Inverter tapped into for outlet in cab. Tacomaworld sticker which adds 5 hp.
    Just curious, these blemishes. They one the top of the lens? My stock ones have some type of something like you describe from sitting in the sun. Like a coating is flaking off. Was just wondering. Might be what your seeing.

GLWS.

3. Oct 22, 2013 at 6:26 AM
    Newlife

Newlife [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Knoxville TN
    Vehicle:
    2020 t4r orp
    Bone f’n stock for now
    No mainly on the bottom of the lenses