Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Take offs, and Parts for sale.

Old 10-22-2013, 09:27 AM   #1
Konvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31b and 29e
Name: Landry
Konvict KROG's Tacoma Gallery
Take offs, and Parts for sale.

Got some more stuff, lol

Tacoma power rack and pinion $150 plus shipping..
79-95 coil and ignitors $75
26 spline aisin lockouts 86-95 ifs $100
30 spline aisin lockouts 79-85 $100
Birfields $35
Ifs power steering system $300
Solid axel power steering system $250
Top shift t case $150
22r rocker arms $50
3vz fan with clutch $35
Late 22re intake tubes afm and airbox $100
22r voltage regulators $25 shipped
4wd shift knobs $26 shipped
Cone washers $2

I have 1 more sets, have the nuts as well just have to dig them out (2 left of the 4 pictured) $30 shipped to lower 48

kinetic hc2400 battery, this was in my car for audio install, i took it out and sold the car, it has been on a battery maint for 6 months untill a few weeks ago when i used it to start the play truck (trucks battery was dead and i couldnt get next to it to jump it) i payed something like $400 for it.. $120 obo

i have toyota OEM bug gaurd 2005-11 $35 these two are probably too costly to ship
ARE bug gaurd 2012-14 $35

aluminum topper $200 not the best looking but it works when needed and the glass is all there, could use a rattle can job

trd offroad tow hook sold
2nd gen taco mudflaps SOLD

1st gen taco wheels $250 tires hold air but are 2 different kinds

rough country rear shocks off 2011 sport $25

2005-14 Tacoma sway bars one each offroad, sr5, and sport links removed.. these are headed for scrap this weekend most likely

"lock" rings for mickey Thompson classic lock 2 16" wheels SOLD

2005-14 Tacoma 2.7 2tr-fe cooling fan and clutch 58k $35 (I have the whole engine if there is something random I can check for)

1986-95 Toyota pickup and 4runner skid plate $50 also have 1979-85 plates, and tank skids and lots of other old truck stuff

2005-14 billet 3" lift spacers, bolts and I think I have a diff drop kit $40
2005-14 steel 2.5" lift spacers, bolts $30
lift blocks, 3" I think.. have to measure $5 if you dare

fabtech softride add-a-leaf (one) if someone broke one as well SCRAPPED

2005-14 Tacoma trd offroad rear shocks 7k ish miles $30 (pics coming)

Silverado tailgate, gold, year? $120

I would like to buy a factory tow harness plug (toyota OEM too $$$) got aftermarket on the way.

cheap boat, i cant take it with me so storage or a new home $750 runs good, needs battery. Its not pretty but it works and pulls a tube great

4.37 8 inch yota diff 79-95 $300
4.10 8 inch yota diff 79-95 $122
4.10 7.5 (front ifs) yota diff -Scrapped
rust free (89-95) cab perfect glass and doors as well, standard cab SCRAPPED
79-95 yota axels let me know and i will check.
30 spline asain lockout hubs 79-85 $104 shipped
27 spline asian lockout hubs 86-95 $102 shipped

Sorry if i have missed any replies or messages. I am not intentionally skipping anything im just extremely busy lately.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:31 AM   #2
cfish4422 is on a distinguished road
cfish4422's Tacoma Gallery
885x

I'm interested in the 885x's. Where in Kansas are you located?
Old 10-22-2013, 10:32 AM   #3
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfish4422 View Post
x2 if sales fall through let me know
Old 10-22-2013, 10:34 AM   #4
Konvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfish4422 View Post
junction city, fort riley, manhattan area
Old 10-22-2013, 10:43 AM   #5
cfish4422 is on a distinguished road
cfish4422's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd for additional info
Old 10-23-2013, 05:18 PM   #7

What other junk does anyone want or need?
Old 10-24-2013, 02:09 PM   #10
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

that looks like a 2000 model tailgate
Old 10-24-2013, 03:59 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
that looks like a 2000 model tailgate
Thanks that was my guess too. Been looking for a gold chevy with a damaged or missing gate to leavr a note. No luck yet
Old 10-24-2013, 04:00 PM   #12
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvict KROG View Post
Thanks that was my guess too. Been looking for a gold chevy with a damaged or missing gate to leavr a note. No luck yet
try the junkyard
Old 10-24-2013, 04:32 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
try the junkyard
Plenty of chevys in the boneyard but I don't thjnk the owners want to replace the tailgate lol
Old 10-28-2013, 11:10 AM   #14

working today, but at lunch time i am headed to take a few pics of stuff
Old 10-31-2013, 09:45 PM   #15
Backdoor Commentator
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvict KROG View Post
What other junk does anyone want or need?
I'd like a 16" OR wheel. What did you do with yours?
Old 10-31-2013, 09:52 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post
I'd like a 16" OR wheel. What did you do with yours?
sold the OR wheels and tires for $1000

i was actually really suprised, listed them on CL for 1k and figured id sell them (new take offs) for $750 or so and they were gone, full "price" the next day.
Old 10-31-2013, 09:58 PM   #17
Backdoor Commentator
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Drat. I figured as much. I want a 5th 265/75-16 DuraTrac spare that I can rotate in with the rest. My wheels are still in pretty good shape, but they already have some scratches from flipped rocks. I'll check with a guy I know at a yard.
Old 10-31-2013, 10:04 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post
Drat. I figured as much. I want a 5th 265/75-16 DuraTrac spare that I can rotate in with the rest. My wheels are still in pretty good shape, but they already have some scratches from flipped rocks. I'll check with a guy I know at a yard.
yea, the fj wheels on my truck sure are getting a few scratches as well.
Old 11-01-2013, 07:39 PM   #20
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have the 2TR Alternator? How much?