Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FOR SALE: tooter II.VII 2 Inch Thick Intake Manifold Spacers

Old 11-12-2013, 09:38 PM   #41
play every day
tooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: CH47 Chinook mechanic
Name: Greg
tooter's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD OUT

I forgot that I need to keep this last one as a template for making more. I'll let you know if will be any more available. I was able to reach my goal of breaking even, where all of the design, prototype, and dyno testing costs have been covered by the profits from the units sold.

Greg
Old 11-12-2013, 10:26 PM   #43
play every day
tooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquez808 View Post
Damn! You can't stop now. Now it's all profit!!!. Plus I didn't get mine yet and you will make me cry if u stop. Don't throw away our friendship greg. Lol
Hey j,

I'll do my very best not to let you down. The problem I'm facing is that the shop I've been dealing with is primarily a design shop and not a manufacturing shop. The engineer has been doing me a big favor by making these small runs of parts. Now they're getting really busy on their own design projects and won't be able to make any more spacers until next year and maybe not even after that.

I'll certainly try to get some more made, especially now that the original design is all finalized and works really well.

Greg
Old 11-12-2013, 10:31 PM   #44
Large Member
jmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CIVILIAN/ E-5
Name: Jess
jmarquez808's Tacoma Gallery
Oh no! Ok if you can get more paaaaaalease PM me i got the cash but I was sitting on it. Didn't Know there was gonna be a temporary possibly permanent stoppage! Hopefully you can get some more. For real tho let me know and I'll take one. You know I'm good for it! Thanks greg hope to hear good news soon my friend
Old 11-13-2013, 09:00 AM   #46
play every day

tooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh no! Ok if you can get more paaaaaalease PM me i got the cash but I was sitting on it. Didn't Know there was gonna be a temporary possibly permanent stoppage! Hopefully you can get some more. For real tho let me know and I'll take one. You know I'm good for it! Thanks greg hope to hear good news soon my friend
I didn't know that either, and only found out just yesterday.
I'll be sure to let you know what happens. Right now I'm not sure of what to do next, so I'm doing nothing until I know the right direction to go.

Greg
Old 11-13-2013, 05:41 PM   #48
play every day

tooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
K fingers crossed!
If I get confirmation of more being made,
I'll sell you the one I have left.

Greg
Old 11-14-2013, 03:42 PM   #50
play every day

tooter's Tacoma Gallery
Hey J,

Just got the word.
I'm guaranteed more spacers next year, so it's ok to go ahead and sell you this last one.

Greg
Old 11-14-2013, 05:36 PM   #51
play every day

tooter's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for your payment, Jesse.
Your spacer kit will be sent out tomorrow morning by USPS Priority Mail. I'll PM you the tracking number.

Ok... so now I'm really SOLD OUT.

There won't be any more tooter II.VII spacers available until next year as I'm starting on the tooter I.V intake manifold spacer project for the Toyota Yaris.

Greg
Old 11-15-2013, 01:49 PM   #53
play every day

tooter's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, there isn't much in the way of accessories for our little 2.7's, but at least one more option got added to the short list.

Your spacer kit shipped. I PMed you the tracking number, and you should get it on Monday.

Greg
Old 11-22-2013, 04:39 PM   #54
play every day

tooter's Tacoma Gallery
I'm starting a new list of people who are interested in the next spacer run so that I'll have a pretty good idea of how many to have made up. None will be made before next year as I'm working on another project.

PRODUCTION ESTIMATE LIST

1. vtmactech
Old 11-22-2013, 04:50 PM   #55
The Sailing Memebr
anders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
anders99's Tacoma Gallery
PRODUCTION ESTIMATE LIST

1. vtmactech
2. Anders99
Old 01-08-2014, 07:51 PM   #56
05taco2.7 is a splendid one to behold05taco2.7 is a splendid one to behold05taco2.7 is a splendid one to behold05taco2.7 is a splendid one to behold05taco2.7 is a splendid one to behold05taco2.7 is a splendid one to behold05taco2.7 is a splendid one to behold
Name: JIMSTER
05taco2.7's Tacoma Gallery
PRODUCTION ESTIMATE LIST

1. vtmactech
2. Anders99
3. 05taco2.7
Old 01-10-2014, 03:24 PM   #58
MaxT is on a distinguished road

MaxT's Tacoma Gallery
Intake

I have one of the Tooter intakes for sale. It was never installed. My truck is gone. I will sell it for $200 shipped.

My loss, your gain.

PM me if interested.

Max
Old 01-17-2014, 11:23 AM   #59
play every day

tooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxT View Post
I have one of the Tooter intakes for sale. It was never installed. My truck is gone. I will sell it for $200 shipped.

My loss, your gain.

PM me if interested.

Max

Hey Max,

There's at least one other interested party who just recently PMed me, but I'm sold out right now and won't have any in stock for about another three weeks. So I gave him your information and he'll contact you if he wants to buy.

PRODUCTION ESTIMATE LIST

1. vtmactech
2. Anders99
3. 05taco2.7
4.cfagen14

The nylon blocks came in yesterday.

The two shorter blocks are going to be for the design of a prototype tooter I.V intake manifold spacer to fit a Toyota Yaris 1NZ FE engine.

Greg
Old 01-18-2014, 10:43 AM   #60
MIAtaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
MIAtaco's Tacoma Gallery
i really want one just gotta start saving, looks awesome