Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FOR SALE: tooter II.VII 2 Inch Thick Intake Manifold Spacers

Old 10-23-2013, 02:56 PM   #1
play every day
tooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: CH47 Chinook mechanic
Name: Greg
tooter's Tacoma Gallery
FOR SALE: tooter II.VII 2 Inch Thick Intake Manifold Spacers

SOLD OUT

$245 includes shipping to the lower 48 states.

PayPal to: greggabi@verizon.net

Personal check or USPS Money Order to:

Greg Mamishian
21444 Entrada Road
Topanga, CA 90290
310-455-3340

SOLD OUT
Old 10-23-2013, 03:03 PM   #2
play every day
tooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tooter's Tacoma Gallery
This is the list of the guys who spoke first so they get first dibs on the spacers.

BUY LIST

And if they have changed their minds, the spacers are available to anyone else who wants them. All of the sales will be listed here.

SOLD

1. SingleCabGuy (reserved)
2. Kilo Sierra SOLD
3. nettto SOLD
4. MaxT SOLD
5. cmanhonor SOLD
6. KCBMX SOLD

This is the complete kit:

This is how the kit looks on the intake manifold. The spacer is actually dark blue under bright lighting and not a true black.

Old 10-24-2013, 08:20 AM   #3
play every day

tooter's Tacoma Gallery
This is the other side where intake manifold attaches...

Old 10-24-2013, 03:56 PM   #4
MaxT is on a distinguished road

MaxT's Tacoma Gallery
Send me a PM with your PayPal address and I will process payment.

MaxT
Old 10-24-2013, 04:22 PM   #5
play every day

tooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxT View Post
Send me a PM with your PayPal address and I will process payment.

MaxT
PM sent.
Old 10-25-2013, 07:28 AM   #6
play every day

tooter's Tacoma Gallery
Ok. The first six are accounted for...

There's one more in stock and available for sale that I had held in reserve just in case someone else purchased before the original guys who were on the buy list. Within a 2 weeks some more will be machined and ready to sell.

$245 Includes Shipping

PayPal: greggabi@verizon.net

Greg

...and the before and after dyno test results that were done before any spacers were produced or offered for sale.

Old 10-25-2013, 12:51 PM   #7
MaxT is on a distinguished road

MaxT's Tacoma Gallery
PayPal payment processed!

Thanks!

Max
Old 10-25-2013, 03:44 PM   #8
play every day

tooter's Tacoma Gallery
PMed.
Old 10-26-2013, 08:39 PM   #9
play every day

tooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxT View Post
PayPal payment processed!

Thanks!

Max
Ships out Monday.

Greg
Old 10-29-2013, 07:33 AM   #10
play every day

tooter's Tacoma Gallery
Since the first run has been sent out, here are some installation details. Because the throttle body is relocated two inches to the right...

... wiring loom needs to be opened up to free up enough slack in both the throttle body plug wires and the #2 ignitor wires so that both can be connected. This relocates that section of the loom outside of the holders. A couple of zip ties can be used to attach the relocated loom to the outside of the two holders.

Old 10-30-2013, 09:31 AM   #13
play every day

tooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquez808 View Post
interesting, so is the difference noticeable by feel? i saw the dyno charts definately has an increase. hmmmm
Yes. You can actually feel what that dyno chart shows. I live and work in a canyon, and am constantly crawling up and down steep narrow winding roads in first gear in a truck fully loaded with material and tools. So it specifically benefits me the most because of the kind of driving I do. I basically made this spacer for myself.

Greg
Old 10-30-2013, 03:28 PM   #14
Large Member
jmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CIVILIAN/ E-5
Name: Jess
jmarquez808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooter View Post
Yes. You can actually feel what that dyno chart shows. I live and work in a canyon, and am constantly crawling up and down steep narrow winding roads in first gear in a truck fully loaded with material and tools. So it specifically benefits me the most because of the kind of driving I do. I basically made this spacer for myself.

Greg
hmmmmm sounds like this would benefit me also when im traveling up the H3 here its uphill the whole way and im always struggling up there lol. especially if i have a bunch o stuff in the back. So other then elongating the wires 2 inches it bolts right up. Nice invention and a little side money maker!!! This will be on my list my friend. ill hit you up when im ready. still running ur muffler and loving it this will be a fun and easy little mod!!
Old 10-30-2013, 05:13 PM   #15
play every day

tooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquez808 View Post
hmmmmm sounds like this would benefit me also when im traveling up the H3 here its uphill the whole way and im always struggling up there lol. especially if i have a bunch o stuff in the back. So other then elongating the wires 2 inches it bolts right up. Nice invention and a little side money maker!!! This will be on my list my friend. ill hit you up when im ready. still running ur muffler and loving it this will be a fun and easy little mod!!
Coincidently today, someone from the Islands asked about shipping in the 4 Cylinder forum spacer thread.

The kits fit into USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes so there is no extra charge for Hawaii. Sorry, your muffler was way too big to fit into one of them.

I'll also be adding more specific instructions with pictures, as there are a couple of other things that need to be addressed. They're about as easy as the wiring, but it's always good to know in advance exactly what needs to be done for a good installation.

Greg
Old 10-30-2013, 05:22 PM   #16
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Oh chet,,, nice work.....so this is some of what you do..
Old 10-30-2013, 06:08 PM   #17
Large Member
jmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CIVILIAN/ E-5
Name: Jess
jmarquez808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Coincidently today, someone from the Islands asked about shipping in the 4 Cylinder forum spacer thread.

The kits fit into USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes so there is no extra charge for Hawaii. Sorry, your muffler was way too big to fit into one of them.

I'll also be adding more specific instructions with pictures, as there are a couple of other things that need to be addressed. They're about as easy as the wiring, but it's always good to know in advance exactly what needs to be done for a good installation.

Greg
lol yes flat rate saves my ass when things will fit! sounds good. Hopefully ill be hittin you up soon my friend!
Old 10-30-2013, 06:58 PM   #18
play every day

tooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Oh chet,,, nice work.....so this is some of what you do..
This is just a hobby for fun.
I have a real day job for money.

Besides the tooter II.VII spacers, I also developed the tooter intake manifold...

So much personal satisfaction can be found in creative activities.

Greg
Old 10-30-2013, 07:16 PM   #19
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This is just a hobby for fun.
I have a real day job for money.

Besides the tooter II.VII spacers, I also developed the tooter intake manifold...

So much personal satisfaction can be found in creative activities.

Greg
Y Yes they can
Old 10-30-2013, 07:31 PM   #20
play every day

tooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Y Yes they can
Those are beautiful!

I didn't know you made grills. Nice handiwork, river!

Greg