1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WANTED: 5 FT Topper within 300 Miles of Denver

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Poolstick, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Nov 8, 2013 at 6:00 PM
    Poolstick

Poolstick [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Title pretty much says it. Looking for a topper for my 2010 - not too particular. If it has roof racks, that's definite plus. I'm located in Fort Collins, but am willing to drive up to 300 miles to purchase it from you (if you'll meet me, you could be located farther away!). Color doesn't matter, brand/style isn't too important. Would prefer Snugtop/Leer/ARE but if you have something different we can talk about it.

Thanks!

2. Nov 8, 2013 at 7:17 PM
    FATaco

FATaco Meh

Member:
    First Name:
    Friends call me Ginger
    Fairbanks
    Vehicle:
    07' TRD DCSB
    Dakars w/AAL, OME/886's, All Pro Front Bumper, Rear bumper, IFS skid, and UCA's. Superwinch Tigershark. Magnaflow muffler... vrooom
    If you don't find one on here keep checking Craigslist. I bought mine in Denver off of CL. Had to check it everyday, and would usually see a couple per month. Took some time to find a color match. Mine is a loaded ARE, the only thing it doesn't have is the roof rack, and I paid $500. Good luck. I miss old town Fort Collins!

Products Discussed in

To Top