Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2nd gen Cab Mount Chops and other welding needs SO.CAL

Old 01-03-2014, 01:57 PM   #21
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Welds look clean, in for the future pics.
Old 01-03-2014, 02:15 PM   #22
Rylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys! only TWO spots left at $80. get in before the price goes up!
Old 01-03-2014, 04:25 PM   #23
Rylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
ONE SPOT LEFT AT THIS PRICE!

Shoot me a call or text with any questions, or if you have another project your interested in.

thank you

949 306 7422
Old 01-03-2014, 04:41 PM   #25

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaryanreynolds View Post
Rylee's a good dude bump to help him out

Thanks Ryan!
Old 01-03-2014, 08:21 PM   #26

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
updated. one down, 4 to go.

PICS ON FIRST POST
Old 01-04-2014, 02:26 PM   #27

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
BeeRad, TacoRKN and cutcoej are all done.

they will be posting pics soon. i have 1 spot left.

call or text 949 306 7422

-Rylee
Old 01-04-2014, 05:08 PM   #28
easystickerco is on a distinguished road
easystickerco's Tacoma Gallery
ill see ya in the morning
Old 01-04-2014, 05:50 PM   #29

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by easystickerco View Post
ill see ya in the morning
SOUNDS GOOD! see you soon!
Old 01-04-2014, 06:14 PM   #30

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
little progress pic during the CMC on Taco RKN's truck.
custom plates, come and get yours

Old 01-04-2014, 06:19 PM   #31
Yotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant future

Name: Ze
Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Rylee! I been putting my new welder to work too lol Great price on the Welding and CMC plates!
Old 01-04-2014, 08:03 PM   #32

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotamac View Post
Nice Rylee! I been putting my new welder to work too lol Great price on the Welding and CMC plates!
Thanks Ze! what one did you get?
Old 01-04-2014, 10:01 PM   #33
Yotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant future

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
I picked up a Eastwood 135 MIG and bottle. It works well for now but I already feel the upgrade coming...
Old 01-04-2014, 11:05 PM   #34

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotamac View Post
I picked up a Eastwood 135 MIG and bottle. It works well for now but I already feel the upgrade coming...
Nice dude, yeah i feel you. thats why i bit the bullet and went big. lol
Old 01-05-2014, 01:04 AM   #35

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
Nice dude, yeah i feel you. thats why i bit the bullet and went big. lol
I wanted to go with a 200 series or equivalent but I don't have a 220 power supply...yet, I have to upgrade that before the equipment lol
Keep up the good work!
Old 01-06-2014, 12:05 AM   #36
easystickerco is on a distinguished road
easystickerco's Tacoma Gallery
Thank You Rylee! Awesome job, fast too!

Old 01-06-2014, 08:54 AM   #37
cutcoej is on a distinguished road

Name: Emil
cutcoej's Tacoma Gallery
Rylee did a great job with the cab mount chop on my truck! He was really quick to answer any question and was always making sure I was happy with the work he was doing. The CMC looks really good and it was done quickly.

Thanks Rylee!
Old 01-06-2014, 03:37 PM   #38

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by easystickerco View Post
Thank You Rylee! Awesome job, fast too!

thank you guys!
Old 01-06-2014, 03:38 PM   #39

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutcoej View Post
Rylee did a great job with the cab mount chop on my truck! He was really quick to answer any question and was always making sure I was happy with the work he was doing. The CMC looks really good and it was done quickly.

Thanks Rylee!
Thank you!
Old 01-08-2014, 05:49 PM   #40

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Bump who else needs fabwork?

Slider installs, gussets, CMC's , tabs, anything welding related.

HIT ME UP.